Reveiw and test ride on a Ducati Desmoseideci.

monsterman

LUST GROVEL DROOL ENVY ...yeah i cant afford £43,000 ( 3m baht+ tax sin Thailand =5m???)
for a motorcycle ......Yes its the mythical DUCATI DESMOSEIDECI thats a V4 engine with over 200 HP
and capable of 340kph ....Basically a Moto GP bike but road leagal only 1500 were made and lucky for me my friend Teddy in England bought one and was mad enough to lend it to me !!!!!!!!is he stupid??

Just to insure this beast cost him £7000 (380,000) for one year and last August on a sunny Saturday afternoon I got to ride the beauty around Surrey in England for 90 minutes .

Handling and comfort were excellent and the POWER was awesome but controllable on narrow bumpy UK roads infested with speed cameras and traffic cops.I could not use any where near full power but managed on one section of the A24 to reach 180mph for about 20 seconds ...scary ..compared to my other 3 Ducatis the Desmoseideci has twice the Horsepower and costs 7 times more , so when riding i was always fearful of its power and cost should i dump it into a hedge ....!!!!!

DSC00319.jpg

Would i buy one .....Even if i had the money its too exotic and impracticable for normal use ...there are 3 in Thailand though .

Teddy's other bike is a Multistrada and a Harley VRod. he also has a Porsche and a Alfa.Whats he do for a living ......He owns a company that builds luxury sheds and temporary structures.

DSC00169.jpg

this is what I rode to meet teddy on that day its my 20 rear old 750ss only 70hp max speed 200kph (125mph) and value only £2000 (90,000Baht) but a beauty nether the less . behind it , just visible is my other UK machine a 750Monster.

Back
Top Bottom