Rain, Jungle, Mud and two old fellas

esspressolungo

Bikes
Honda XR 250
Finally I got my bike back and couldn't wait a single day to go off road riding, running out of ideas we did some old tracks around Doi Suthep and Doi Pui, it was a pleasure to see how much a new rear tyre can add to the fun, so no problems getting stuck this time. The rain kicked in pretty early today and the sight was sometime no more then 5 meters. But the temperature was very much to my liking. Betwenn 20 and 25 degrees Celsius made me feel like I was back in Germany.

I didn't take pictures on this ride and decided to shoot only some video footage, nothing to exciting today, but fun anyway. I love the rainy season and to be out there when the rain pours down is one of the greatest experiences on can have. I just love the sound when the raindrops fall onto the giant leaves.

O.k. I stop talking now...Check out the video...Cheers

Rudi, as ever, very enjoyable.

You 2 are really enjoying yourselves !!

The rain certainly helps the undergrowth rise up again eh !

:RO
Ally

Ally, yeah we do have some fun from time to time, my only real time where I can relax and let go of everything around me, if you have a 6 year old boy that keeps you busy all day, off road is such a recreation for body, mind and soul..George is leaving soon to Ranong for work, so I will have to find somebody just as crazy as him to fill in the gap...who's gonna be the candidate?

Nice video Rudi - the trails still look very usable, I'm pretty sure we can find you a new candidate.

Hey Rudi, I think you need to put a classified advert together including requirements ;)

That would make fun reading

:LOL

Ally

esspressolungo said:
Ally, yeah we do have some fun from time to time, my only real time where I can relax and let go of everything around me, if you have a 6 year old boy that keeps you busy all day, off road is such a recreation for body, mind and soul..George is leaving soon to Ranong for work, so I will have to find somebody just as crazy as him to fill in the gap...who's gonna be the candidate?

do you go out riding every week , I have ordered a KTM excf 250 from jayc , but got to wait about 4 week for shipping , I would like to meet up with some other enduro riders when I get my new toy !

Paul - there's a bunch of us that go trail riding on Friday's when we're in Chiang Mai. We've got 4 injured right now and a few away working, so in a couple of weeks (maybe sooner) we'll organize something, check out the link below which will give you an idea of what we do:

n-o-b-rides/

When will the KTM 250 be here?

Also a few of us are getting trails bikes in Chiang Mai which might interest you.

paulmaehia said:
esspressolungo said:

do you go out riding every week , I have ordered a KTM excf 250 from jayc , but got to wait about 4 week for shipping , I would like to meet up with some other enduro riders when I get my new toy !

KTMphil said:
Paul - there's a bunch of us that go trail riding on Friday's when we're in Chiang Mai. We've got 4 injured right now and a few away working, so in a couple of weeks (maybe sooner) we'll organize something, check out the link below which will give you an idea of what we do:

n-o-b-rides/

When will the KTM 250 be here?

Also a few of us are getting trails bikes in Chiang Mai which might interest you.

paulmaehia said:
esspressolungo said:

hello phill , Think the KTM left UK this week , so about 4 - 5 week , and yes when you get your trials bikes sorted ill meet up and go do some trials riding , I went out with darren on his trials and on his huserberg , his new trials should be here soon , is it you who's buying his BETA ?

KTMphil said:

I know some good practice areas for trials its in a shaded area an lots of rocks and flat ground , theres also a stream to practice some water sections , I have a friend who is selling a RTL 250 honda trials year 2000 , if you no anyone else who is wanting a used trials , its in really good condition for the year ..

paulmaehia said:
KTMphil said:

I know some good practice areas for trials its in a shaded area an lots of rocks and flat ground , theres also a stream to practice some water sections , I have a friend who is selling a RTL 250 honda trials year 2000 , if you no anyone else who is wanting a used trials , its in really good condition for the year ..

Paul - put it in classifieds with a photo and price, there's a few people looking for them in Chiang Mai.

Paul, you must be close by, I also live in the Mae Hia Area, so the mountains are really close, to answer your question: Yes, I try to go riding every week, I think I saw you in the video with Darren, right, you are the guy with the trial bike. As for this week I don't know yet which day I will go, it always depends on my boy, that also means I have to bring him to school. So most of the time I cannot get going until 10 am. Anyway if I know the day I will tell you, maybe I gonna join NOB this friday...

do you go out riding every week , I have ordered a KTM excf 250 from jayc , but got to wait about 4 week for shipping , I would like to meet up with some other enduro riders when I get my new toy ![/quote]

Something like this:

Stubborn German, Year 1968 looking for International counterpart, for doing crazy off-road riding around the mountains of Chiang Mai.
Requirements: Age:Between 16-72 years old in brilliant shape, ( just like me he he he)
Bike: Anything that is strong enough to pull up any wall or hill without loosing traction
Skills: Should be able to fix my bike in any circumstance, mostly flat tyre in the middle of nowhere without tube
Attitude: Should get angry or mad every time he fails and blame the bike for it, or the tyre or the weather or....
Gear: Tank top T-shirt and flip flops and an umbrella when it rains, some tissues for cleaning off the tears
Camera: Should have a camera attached to every part of his body, so he can take crazy picture in any position while riding
Rucksack: Not really required but still very useful for bringing back coconuts or bananas from your jungle trip

If you are the one, please don't hesitate to contact me, oh sorry, I just lost my phone....

honda rtl 250 , year 2000 , good condition well maintained (owner is a mechanic) owned buy a thai guy from sankampheng , he rides in competition in group A , if you want to view and test ride just let me no on here and ill arrange for you , asking around 80,000 THB

Back
Top Bottom