Quirky Photos - Bikes or Not !

No no, this is the place I have been looking for . Magnetos for old Harleys.

I wonder how well this works?

Saw it whilst getting another sidestand made for the Katoom. Got local price on the sidestand, I think.... 150 baht

I wonder how well this works?

Maybe like these ones
wornhayesdisc.jpg

I saw something similar to that bike up on Doi Suthep recently. Something out of China?

Meanwhile, in Laos...

... and another, meanwhile, in Laos. Dual exhausts on this scooter... the larger one being at least 100mm tip diameter.

It was loud.... but not good sounding

(Does it make a difference if you only put the tip in?)

Was just looking at another forum, no, not the slidy one, and came across this KTM. I can't identify the model. Can anyone help?

6fp77t4ix6j.jpg

Kiss the mound ??

Was just looking at another forum, no, not the slidy one, and came across this KTM. I can't identify the model. Can anyone help?

6fp77t4ix6j.jpg

Looks like the optional comfort seat with heated grips.
I think that one comes with adjustable rebound and high speed compression and features the tight sleeve on the stanchion to keep the slider tube clean.
Probably really fun to ride in the wet.
Oh brother...

I really want to know where I can get one of these. How to stop women asking for a new necklace

10WGK

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth....

This gem is currently for sale or trade in Brisvegas. The creator (perhaps the wrong term there) hasn't been brave enough to put a price on it

Interesting wet season rear.

10362616_712830548802245_4262237313814549385_n.jpg

Yeahhh...I thought you might have a beef with my last couple posts, they weren't too "subtle" huh? but really, no wonder you can't laugh

Your_Problem_Is_Obvious.jpg

Bubu...our alpha male, half Labrador half Bankaeo, loves riding as much as we do. Here he hitches a ride with our friend as Jap is riding with me...
He regularly goes on rides with Jap on her Yamaha Nouvo...can be bagging us for hours relentlessly when he wants to go.

IMAGE_062.jpg

This one appears to still be in use. I've seen it parked in a couple of different spots, down near my local pub in Dubai

I think its some sort of Indian-made shitbox

Yeah.... but can you imagine how "nice" this one must smell if it ever rains? I've been in Dubai 3+ weeks so far - no rain yet. I wonder how thick that coating of birdshit gets between rain events?

Back
Top Bottom