Quirky Photos - Bikes or Not !

TrackDays.jpg

This one is especially for.............. meee! :lost
Chrome.jpg

And, last but definitely not least......
Work.jpg

This laddie thought he had the best tattoo in the world.....

image0012.jpg

Until he went to prison :lol:

DSCF7942_zps0201c570.jpg

I guess the owner of this Honda Wave enjoys music while riding

^ thats a good one.

Back in the 70`s a mate of mine rode his Honda 900 Boldor into the bar pissed,with us holding the doors open,did a donut on the carpet, dropped it and knocked a table full of drinks over. It took 3 to pick the bike up and only one to pick him up as he was only a little bloke 55......quite surprised he only got barred for a month!!

Seen last week in Lijiang, China.
(Obviously a new Aussie Supermarket chain)

DSC08027.jpg

No, I dont find this suggestive at all...

1277900116_motorcycle-stop-stunt.gif

Just visually interesting running backwards...

reverse-1284286980_flying-motorcycle.gif

The one that got away...

funny-gifs-motorbike-escapes-police-custody.gif

Passing lane not required...

2aafMotorcycle-passes-underneath-tractor.gif

^ have seen a bit from the Island Classic. A lot of guys i raced against racing the old bikes,looks like fun.

You don`t want to put a 600 in that TT2 of yours and go there and have some fun :)

No bikes... but riding up here, I've seen far less of these growing than I have back in Oz.

Enough said, your money AND your life

Attachments

• image-1927875235.jpg
    image-1927875235.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 488
Yikes.....

Attachments

• ladder.jpg
    ladder.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 592
  • ladder-1.jpg
    ladder-1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 597
  • ladder-2.jpg
    ladder-2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 592
^ looks like you got the same email as me today 555

Video footage has emerged of a father and son taking their family feud to the streets of a Chinese city. The pair were involved in a prolonged car chase amid busy traffic on Wednesday which ended in a crash that left both vehicles wrecked.

Images from CCTV cameras showed a silver grey Mercedes Benz limousine and a red BMW sports car trying to overtake each other on a main road in Maanshan in eastern Chinas Anhui Province. The Mercedes stopped at a crossroad at around 10.50am and then suddenly backed up and knocked into the BMW that had been keeping up. The road chase continued with the two drivers staying close to each other taking it in turns to smash into the other.

A shopkeeper who saw the incident said;I saw a red car spinning right there as if it were in a karting race. It then slammed into the ... limousine. She added that the two cars collided several times. The drama lasted about four minutes footage showed.As the chase came to its end the driver of the red BMW abandoned his vehicle and ran away. The Mercedes owner not ready to give in also got out whipping his belt in fury and chasing after the other.

That'll all buff out

That's a belter pounce where did you get the picture from ?

Triumph Bonny ,different..

Attachments

• Triumph Bonnyville France.jpg
    Triumph Bonnyville France.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 482
Back
Top Bottom