Quality Motorcycle Lithium Batteries for sale.

prince666

Bikes
CF 250 Jetlux. CFmoto 650 MT Honda CRF 1000 DCT Yamaha 125 YBR KG
For the past few years, I have been keeping a close eye on a Chinese lithium batterie manufacture called W-Standard.
There are considered one of the best company in China manufacturing motorbike Lithium batteries.

wex.jpg

After reading a news release, there are now producing their batteries with.

1. Overcharge protection circuit.
2. Low discharge protection circuit.

The + side on fitting Lithium batteries are endless and you need to read up about these advantages.

link to W-Standard full catalogue and information.

For now, I have only purchased 3 types.
  1. WEX1L9-MF which is a 9 Amp at 0.735 kg and is suited to fit the Honda CRF 250L.
  2. WEX2R12-MF which is a 12 Amp at only 0.860 kg and is suited to fit, ER6, CB500X, VERSYS.
  3. WEX3R18-MF which is an 18 Amp at only 1.06 kg and is suited to fit Honda AT, BMW, and many more.

The link has all the information on what WS battery fits your bike.

Have a read and PM me with your requirement and question.

The cost of the 3 models I have in stock are......

1. WEX1LR9 4000 THB
  2. WEX2R12 5000 THB
  3. WEX3R18 6000 THB

All the above with come with free shipping to any THAILAND mainland address

I also have a limited number of W-Standard lithium battery charges for 1000 THB.

Free shipping when you order with a battery.

The below picture shows the sizes of each model.

wex1.jpg

The next picture shows the full specs for each model.

wex2.jpg

After some research for W-STANARD batteries being sold in Thailand, I could only find W-STANARD Facebook site see picture below.

I was happy that I could offer a better deal then what was posted on their Facebook site.

wex3.jpg

wex4.jpg

Looking forward to your commits and questions.

Last edited:
Lithium are indeed the way forward these days, especially if you have bikes that lay dormant for a while. Steve do you have any further info on the charger you mention?

Any further info on the longevity of these type of batteries as most of us know, acid cell batteries in Thailand can give up after a year in some instances.

Questions, Answered: Are Lithium-Iron Batteries Really Better Than Lead-Acid?

Cruiser, dirt bike, scooter, UTV, or even watercraft, one thing every single type of vehicle we serve is that they all need batteries. If you’re on this site, you have a ride that needs one. The hard part? Figuring out which one is the best for you and your money.

Not too long ago, you only had one choice, and that was a lead-acid battery – basically a heavy box filled with lead plates and sulfuric acid that reliably created enough power to start everything from a 50cc scooter to a Mack truck. But in the last several years there’s been a revolution in the technology of portable power, and now lithium – the lightest metal in the universe, and soft enough to be cut with a knife – is powering everything from cell phones to solar homes.

Lithium-based batteries are new and high-tech, but they aren’t exactly cheap compared to tried-and-true lead-acid batteries. So are they really good enough for you to drop all the extra coin on one?

The short answer: yes, they are. But there are some conditions, so read on and see if they are really right for you.

Myths & Facts About Lithium Motorcycle Batteries
You’ve probably heard some of the myths about lithium batteries: they spontaneously explode, don’t work in cold weather, and they are just overpriced gimmicks that do the exact same thing that lead-acid batteries do. Sound familiar?

Well, before you write off a lithium-based powersports battery because of internet hearsay, let us explain to you why none of this is quite true.

First off, lithium batteries have been known to catch fire when they are treated improperly – but these are lithium-ION batteries, the kind you find in small devices like cordless tools and RC cars. Powersports batteries are lithium-IRON-PHOSPATE batteries (also referred to as LiPo or LiFEPo batteries) that are far more chemically stable.

They also do work in the cold down to around freezing temps; but their chemistry requires that they be warmed up before use, which can be done by cranking them several times or running the headlights for a few minutes. They actually get stronger with each crank as the battery “wakes up.”

But are they really “expensive gimmicks that do the same thing that lead-acid batteries do?” Well if all you’re referring to is them starting a vehicle, then yes, that is true. But how well they do it, and how long they will do it for, is a different matter entirely.

What Makes Lithium Powersports Batteries So Damn Good
Ok, so we know both kinds of batteries will get your vehicle started reliably – so why spend any more money on a lithium?

• They last longer. Lead-acid batteries can last 500-1000 cycles in optimal conditions, but in real world use, 100-300 cycles is a lot more typical. Lithium-iron batteries will go 2000 cyclesno problem, and can go up to 5000 when treated right. In other words, you’ll go through several lead-acids in the time it takes to wear out one lithium-iron – meaning lithium-iron batteries truly do pay for themselves.
  • They hold a charge better. Lithium-iron batteries have a remarkably low self-discharge rate, losing only about 10% of their charge a year. Compare that to lead-acids, which lose about 1% of their charge a day.
  • They crank harder and longer. Lead acid batteries are considered “dead” at between 50-70% charge – once they hit that mark, they’re useless. Lithium-iron batteries discharge full power until they are completely discharged, so they give fast, powerful cranks right up until they’re dead.
  • They are super light. If you’re a performance rider and trying to save weight, you simply need to have one. For example, an OEM battery from a newer sport bike weighs about 8 pounds, but its lithium replacement will weigh only about 1.5-2 pounds – an impressive weight savings of 75-80%.
  • They are much safer. Not only will they not catch fire, but the “dry cell” construction of lithium-iron batteries eliminates the use of poisonous lead and harmful sulfuric acid. They can be mounted in any direction, and will never leak acid.
  • Much better warranties. Most lithium-iron batteries have impressive warranties, with 3 years being the norm. Most lead-acid batteries have shorter warranties of a year or less.
So yes, they’re better batteries, plain and simple. Ready to find one for your own vehicle? Check them out here.

What Are The Drawbacks?
While lithum-iron batteries are superior batteries and the best choice for most riders, they may not be the ideal battery for everyone. Here are a few drawbacks that may make a lead-acid better for you and your situation.

Obviously, there is the cost. Lithium-iron batteries cost $75-300, compared to lead-acids, which cost around $50-100. If you care more about getting the cheapest than the best, then don’t even think about a lithium and go straight for lead-acids.

In addition, they should be used with a special charger, which of course, is an added cost. Lithium-iron batteries can be charged with standard chargers, but they won’t be calibrated to the same voltage requirements (lead-acids charge to around 12.8 volts, while lithium-irons need 13-14.) The best way to protect your investment is to use a lithium-battery specific charger.

I have the w standart batteries in all my bikes for at leased 4 years and even the xl kickstart only but dc cdi thats need 12 v to produse a spark start even after 6 month parking right up. Even better on electric start . Voltage dont break down while starting even after month parking ,starter motor run a little faster and engine starts easy .

Thank you for your views concurring W-Standard.
IMO I consider them to be 1 off the best lithium on the market.

The good news is up untill a few weeks ago there was not fitted with

1. Over charge protection circuits
2. And low discharge protection circuit

These 2 protection circuits was only introduced in the last 4 weeks.
And was informed that my order was 1 of the first to produced with these 2 added circuits.

So now there are even better.

Did you puchessed them from within Thailand.?

Hi Steve, one for my BMW F650 GS 2000 too please....

Hi sir
Same as Nick bike
I advise him to go for the WEX3R 18 -MF
Check battery details and sizes from picture below .

Screenshot_20191230-042328_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom