New Bike Today

Captain_Slash

Community Manager
Bikes
BMW 310GS Honda Wave 125 Honda MSX 125
DSCF7936.jpg

I picked her up first thing this morning

DSCF7937.jpg

Unfortunately there are no unrestricted ECUs for sale at Kawasaki now so it looks like its the snip for this baby

DSCF7938.jpg

DSCF7939.jpg

Bike and happy rider, now to run her in and get used to riding a different style of bike, already the benefits are noticed,like being able to turn around in the road in a smaller turning circle

The seat will be tried out using the Airhawk seat cushion Jerry, if the seat needs widening to accommodate the Airhawk better then this will be done

Congratulations Colin!

It will be interesting to see all the new trails that you'll discover, i'm sure Auke will be happy to see what you discover over in the Nan region.

Fabulous looking bike there Colin, shame it's going to get a bit dirty ;)

Congratulations, have you named her yet ?

:RO
Ally

No Names yet Ally but I am sure she will get called some if she throws me off or breaks down on me

How about "Napoleon" (Napoleon Bonaparte)?

Link to famous red-heads

816987_f120.jpg

Queen Elizabeth the First was often depicted with red hair in paintings. This hair was actually a wig. Her own hair fell out at a rather young age due to the lead that was used to whiten her skin. Seems Europe is full of redheads, including Winston Churchill and Napoleon Bonaparte.

Captain_Slash said:
No Names yet Ally but I am sure she will get called some if she throws me off or breaks down on me

Good to see you today Colin.

IMG_0361.JPG

@ Phil, I think 'Gercha' would be a fitting name.

Ally

Back
Top Bottom