Natural Born Traveller on TLC

Faz Harris

Bikes
Kawasaki KLX 250H
My wife told me that there is a TV documnetary on the Travel and Living Channel (TLC). Its called Born to Travel, about a guy on a dirt bike travelling solo. My kinda style.
Anybody knows of this documnetary as I have been searchingfor it last nite but couldn't find anything.
ANy help would be appreciated.

Re: Born To Travel on TLC

Found it...Its actually "Natural Born Traveller" about Steve Crombie and his expeditions...phew....gonna be a couch potato tonite.

Faz Harris said:
Found it...Its actually "Natural Born Traveller" about Steve Crombie and his expeditions...phew....gonna be a couch potato tonite.

Good find Faz -- will look it up today, thanks.

Saw it on sat Tv last nite...great trip by Crombie...and he covered about 7000 to 8000km on his dirt bike..(looks like a Honda witha bigger tank but I cud be wrong). I wish they would show more of the riding , but it was only a 30minutes show, so I think lots have been snipped.
One scene they showed he was at the Great Divides, where he met an old guy with white hair and white beard (like me,minus the beard) at the ol guy's place. Looks like they were old friend, where Crombie sated the Old guy was his mentor and like a father to him. They showed the old guy riding with Crombie (yep..we old guys can still ride our dirt bikes).
It was agreat show..looking forward for more ....
By the way, Crombie stated it was a solo ride, but there was this camera that followed hi everywhere?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Discussion 4
Back
Top Bottom