N.O.B ride Friday 13th April, 2012

What a nice trip, it was a pleasure to meet up with the NOB's...my favorite today was for sure they guy on the Lifan, he squeezed every drop of juice out of his bike, at the end he had to give up. The KTM 690 is a monster, would love to have one like this, but I reckon the price tag is too steep for me at the moment. I will be posting the pictures soon...great to meet new people, great riders, great spirits

GOPR2255.jpg
GOPR2260.jpg

GOPR2431.jpg

GOPR2556.jpg

GOPR2559.jpg

GOPR2567.jpg
GOPR2568.jpg

sorry looks like my internet very slow, try to upload but it takes forever....so here's the link to the album
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh18 ... ith%20NOB/

Had a great ride, thanks to everyone for putting up with the Alaskan. I hope George made it home ok. Picture look great. See you guys in a couple of years, if you don't make it to Alaska before then.

good video espressolungo, shame I missed the ride
did you do the intended route?

Hi Alex, I reckon we did, I actually didn't take a close look at all, I know most of the tracks anyway, even I haven't been there for a while. You were missing in action. Hope to see You this friday

Great Video I see you guys were able to power up those rutted hills!
Harri Phill and I had no chance due to the rains the night before! What a great riding area, I miss the place already!
lao-hi-wagon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom