Myanmar Motorcycle Rentals Shops

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
This is the first one I know of, Good luck to Zach on this venture, I can't see how it won't be a success:RO

[h=1]Mandalay Motorcycle Rental [/h]
Mandalay Motorbike is a small rental operation run by a bored expat chicken farmer as a way to help travelers explore Mandalay on 2 wheels. We rent new step-through style 125cc motorbikes and 150cc dirt bikes. The bikes are in perfect working order and meticulously maintained.Hotel pickup and drop off is free.We connect with customers via email and phone. Please contact us a few days before you plan to rent so we can reserve a bike for you.Thanks!
Zach 09-444022182
mandalaymotorbike@gmail.com

[h=3]Jialing 150cc Dirt Bikes[/h]
View attachment 9759

Great bikes if you plan to get off the beaten path around Mandalay or on the dirt roads and trails in Shan State. Rent for the day or week. This bike is for experienced riders only. email me for more info or for reservations. mandalaymotorbike@gmail.com
Rates
Daily: $35 per day

[h=3]125cc Step-Through Motorbike[/h]
View attachment 9760

These 125cc Step-Through, or underbone, motorbikes are perfect for touring around Mandalay. A centrifugal clutch makes it easy to change gears by just easing up on the gas and stepping into the next gear. This light weight bike is also easy to control. Mandalay is a crazy place to ride so I will only rent to someone who ridden this type of bike before.
Rates
Daily: $15 per day
Week: $95 for 1 week
Additional Days (over 1 week): $12 per day

Thanks again Phil for posting this. Hope to see you in october.

Here is the direct link to my most excellently designed blogger website for the rental business.
Mandalay Motorcycle Rental

*I know it looks bad but at least all the info you need is there.*

Back
Top Bottom