Moving to khon kaen for now, at least that's the plan

Tejas Barc

Bikes
R1200GSA, KTM's
Hello RideAsia,
I'm currently in the process of selling everything here in the US and headed to KK in a couple of months. Found this site through ADVrider which I've been active since 2010. With great pain I'm selling my '09 GSA and my 1190 as it just doesn't seem to make sense to try and bring them. The plus side is I've been shopping for a new bike for Thailand :vee: and that has been fun. Haven't made any decision yet as I'm really focused on getting everything sold and moved first, bike second. Hopefully,
will be able to contribute here and meet some of you in the future. Barc

Barc,
Welcome to Ride Asia, well if you're in the market for a used machine, the world is your oyster as the market is flooded right now.

I've perused throught the classified here as well as craigslist. Where else might be good to look? Thanks

Kaidee.com is by far the biggest buy and sell online site in Thailand, also for motorbikes. Its mostly in thai script so best to have be able to read some thai or have a friend who do so...

Kaidee.com is by far the biggest buy and sell online site in Thailand, also for motorbikes. Its mostly in thai script so best to have be able to read some thai or have a friend who do so...

Not wanting to be a smarty pants but if you use Google Chrome, you can view in the language you need, Auto translate is very useful.

Screen Shot 2562-08-31 at 14.02.26.png

Hi and welcome to RA .

My Honda 2016 African Twin DCT model will be on the market in the next 2 weeks.

If Intrested PM me.

As people have said, Thailand is place to buy a 2nd hand bike.
The hard bit is finding the right bike at the right price.

Feel free to contact me if you consider a 2001 R1150GS or a 2017 Triumph Tiger 800XCX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 4
A Introductions 19
Back
Top Bottom