MHS Loop on the Multistrada

johnnysneds

Bikes
Multistrada 1200S Touring, WR450F, KTM200EXC, Gas Gas 280, PCX
[video=youtube_share;sH6mJvru3wU]http://youtu.be/sH6mJvru3wU[/video]

Apologies for the mood music and no idea why it's flickering

The moving map is very effective when blended with the location photo's, how long did that take to make?

The moving map is very effective when blended with the location photo's, how long did that take to make?

Cant speak for the PC version but the new version of Basecamp for the Mac has an "Create Adventure" option which allows you to add photos, videos, waypoints and all that good stuff into a completed track, its outlined here on the Garmin Website Garmin Adventures. All the photos were taken with a Canon S100 which logs the gps co-ordinates. Simply select which photos you want and base camp inserts the tags onto the map for you. After that I was a bit lost trying to export the adventure into something usable. You get options to upload the adventure to the Garmin website and here is where I uploaded mine Mae Hong Son Loop Jan 2013 | Garmin Adventures. Garmin compresses the photos quite heavily and not too impressed with their online sharing thingy. It would be nice if it had an option to export it as a video for posting on youtube however I couldn't figure that one out. All I did was play the adventure in Basecamp in full screen and use Quicktime screen record to capture the video (i think this is the cause of the flickering). Processed it through iMovie and added some music. Im sure theres a lot more to it than my stumbling attempt and would be nice to see some others with better creative computer abilities than me

Like this a lot Johnny, brings a different perspective to the viewer.

Well done. The flickering is ok with me, I accept that technology has limits and it cannot always keep up with us humans ;)

Our eyes are too clever.

Ally

It's great, it could revolutionize trip reporting

Cant speak for the PC version but the new version of Basecamp for the Mac has an "Create Adventure" option which allows you to add photos, videos, waypoints and all that good stuff into a completed track, its outlined here on the Garmin Website Garmin Adventures. All the photos were taken with a Canon S100 which logs the gps co-ordinates. Simply select which photos you want and base camp inserts the tags onto the map for you. After that I was a bit lost trying to export the adventure into something usable. You get options to upload the adventure to the Garmin website and here is where I uploaded mine Mae Hong Son Loop Jan 2013 | Garmin Adventures. Garmin compresses the photos quite heavily and not too impressed with their online sharing thingy. It would be nice if it had an option to export it as a video for posting on youtube however I couldn't figure that one out. All I did was play the adventure in Basecamp in full screen and use Quicktime screen record to capture the video (i think this is the cause of the flickering). Processed it through iMovie and added some music. Im sure theres a lot more to it than my stumbling attempt and would be nice to see some others with better creative computer abilities than me

Back
Top Bottom