" Made In Thailand "..... ace fabricator and welder Long does it again!

MartinThai

Bikes
'97 H-D Electra Glide, '91 H-D FXRS, '96 Honda XRV750 Africa Twin
That ace fabricator and welder "Long" has done it again..... I took the bike and a sheaf of un-ashamedly stolen photos/spec of Riky Cross crash bars to him just before I went back to work, and explained I wanted 3 tiers not 2..... and here's the result! I may have seen better welding and finishing before...... but I honestly cannot remember where or when! What a terrific thing to come home to!

DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0430.jpg

DSCN0431.jpg

DSCN0424.jpg

Long himself was very happy with the result, saying it's the first time he's made bars like this..... personally I think they're the bees bollox! 13,000 baht very well spent, methinks :D Lower/base tubing 35mm, everything else 28.

If anyone wants to know where to find the place they're on Mahidol road heading west toward the Central Airport Plaza, opposite Nissan, turn left just before Rioch.

Looks like Long did an excellent job Martin, glad to see the recommendation worked out (always a worry!).

Looks like Long did an excellent job Martin, glad to see the recommendation worked out (always a worry!).
You're doing well with 2 from 2 so far Phil..... at least the reccommendation to Joe led to the plastic weld repair shop! I'll be talking to K. Dtu just down the road from you about a paint job for next month too so I'm hoping you'll be 3 for 3! Many thanks!
:DD

Back
Top Bottom