Looking for people to go dirt bike riding with. Chiang Mai area, eager to get riding!

Ozzman

Bikes
Honda CRF 250L
Hi my name is Oliver I'm new to the site. I bought a Honda CRF 250L a few months ago and I'm in desperate need of some new friends in the Chiang Mai area to go dirt bike riding with :ride:. I am not an experienced off road rider, in England I was a pure road rider (Yamaha R1, CBR 600 etc). But off road riding has always been something that interests me and now I'm living in Chiang Mai I thought the CRF 250L would be a good choice to start with, on road and off road capabilities.

So I have the gear but a very limited idea on where to go :hmm. So far I feel my CRF has been wasted as I'm riding on road 90% of the time, boring! So my call is to anyone who knows where to go off road riding in and around Chiang Mai (or other adventures around asia) and wouldn't mind me tagging along for the journey. Would be great to meet some new friends that also have a passion for bikes, who enjoy weekend trips out of the city or when time allows rides to Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia etc.............

Thank you for reading my message and I look forward to hearing from anyone that can be bothered to reply to my plea for help :RO

Hmmm...probably a good idea to ask around the local hospitals and physio therapy centres for someone at the moment :(

?? he is just lookin for ppl to share a ride..although unexperienced ..but anyone here started somewhere

Hmmm...probably a good idea to ask around the local hospitals and physio therapy centres for someone at the moment :(

I will be back in Chiang Mai on 30th October Oliver and would be interested in going out offroad riding with you then

ye i-ll go too,why not..just be careful in the rain out there if u go solo ,wich i don-t suggest expecially these days!.it can be muddy and more challenging.

I will be back in Chiang Mai on 30th October Oliver and would be interested in going out offroad riding with you then

Back
Top Bottom