Knee braces

Phil / BP.. Will that have +shipping +tax ??

KTMphil said:
B- Who's making the best quality waist tool bags/ fanny packs/ bum bags????? Could use a new one..

Can you get the Klim Scramble Pack?

2011-Klim-Scramble-Pak-Black.jpg

KTMphil said:
KTMphil said:
B- Who's making the best quality waist tool bags/ fanny packs/ bum bags????? Could use a new one..

Phil I got something similar to the Klim Pak above, the Moose Racing XCR Enduro Pack ($49 ebay). I can get all the essential tools packed into it and use the side pouches for my camera and Leatherman. You can also detach the side pouches if required. Its quite comfortable also, I prefer this to a back pack.

Moose11_XCR-Pack.jpg

3512-0108-2.jpg

That Moose one looks good, might go for that if he can't get the Klim one. I have a bunch of Klim gear and have always been impressed with teh quality of their products. I have the Ogio 450 waist pack now which has had a hard life and is on its last legs.

Tried my POD knee braces on today. Good fit, light, easy to get on (four straps) and awesome protection. Hope I dont need to use them!

web.jpg

web.jpg

KTMphil said:
KTMphil said:

Phil, sorry I missed this one. Yes, we stock them. Pretty well made, much better than the Moose, particularly the fabric.

BP

Ordered this already, thanks anyway.... if anyone wants want he can get them

Brtp4 said:
KTMphil said:
KTMphil said:

Phil, sorry I missed this one. Yes, we stock them. Pretty well made, much better than the Moose, particularly the fabric.

BP

Back
Top Bottom