KLX - 2009 - 3,000km - 90,000baht

Ally

Bikes
PCX - with custom valve caps
photo.JPG
Friend of mine is selling his Kawasaki KLX 250 he bought new in 2009 & is registered with him in Chiang Mai.

Ridden 3,000 km and in 'as new' condition. Asking 90,000 baht.

Also available is a 330 Big Bore kit still in the box. Bought in the US & Shipped to Chiang Mai from the states @ $US 1,100 and is for sale separately for 25,000 baht.

The bike (& 330 kit) are in Chiang Mai & can be viewed by appointment 080 777 5155 (Muzz)

Ally

Hmm, Ally you were thinking about it yes?

Is the 330 kit the Kustom Kraft kit or the B & B Cycle kit? All morning I keep repeating to myself I don't need a big bore kit.................

Ill be very surprised if that hasn't gone already at that price.

Hi Ally, thanks for sticking the post up for me. The bike is bog standard. No mod's to the engine or electrics etc. Fishy, the 330 is Kustom Kraft kit. I will be back in CM next week although bike cn be viewed and run in CM ( Hang Dong) anytime.

Thanks,

MuzZ

Hi all yes still for sale. I should have left this add till after Songran as I am still in Bangkok. But it's there to view. Back this following weekend.

Sorry for an inconvenience!

Muzz

What's the deal with the big bore kit, Muzz. To change over to a carb (included?) and fit or??? Cheers.

crs said:
What's the deal with the big bore kit, Muzz. To change over to a carb (included?) and fit or??? Cheers.

CRS - I only have the cylinder + Head and piston / rings etc...... Eiher Carb of FI are availabe for the project!

Muzz

crs said:

Seems there are now juice boxes to tweak the FI for big bore, others have done the work but its still a bit rare and may need some tinkering.

Matt went the carb replacement option and that appeared to work well. Tony now owns that bike and I was pretty impressed at the pull it seemed to show.

Yeh, read about a Dobeck / JuiceBox map done for a 331 BB. Probably the simplest way. Tony was on about how switching to a carb means you cut a fair bit of weight (pump, etc) which sounds good though too.

******BIKE IS NOW SOLD******

Thanks all for your enquiries, the bike and 'pot' are now sold. Thank Ally for sticking this ad up for me!

Muzz

Congratulations Muzz.

Glad to have been of some help.

Ally

Back
Top Bottom