2009 Fuel Injected Kawasaki Klx 250 80,000 Baht

janellekaz

Bikes
2009 kawasaki klx 250
2009 Kawasaki KLX250 80000 baht or best offer. Fuel Injected - Great condition!

Green book, insurance, Thai registration, and documents to cross borders are all in order.

The bike has been meticulously maintained and hasn't been in mud; I mostly travel on small country/dirt roads in dry weather. The bike is in great condition, even with 83k on the odometer. It runs very well and starts on the first try (electric start), even after sitting for up to 10 days (when I am in the field).

I am the third owner of this bike. I bought it in December and am selling it due to returning to the USA - and would like to do so ASAP

Upgrades and modifications:

Full wrap-around handguards (bought in MX shop in Chiang Mai)
Braided stainless steel front brake line
Scotts stainless steel oil filter (washable/reusable - the last oil filter you'll ever buy)
Krieger cam chain tensioner
Marcelino cam mod (better low-end and mid-range torque), disabled KACR
Zeta 30 mm bar risers + Kawasaki KLX 300 clutch cable (longer than stock)
Kawasaki Versys 650 left handlebar switch - with Hazard lights and Pass (flash high beam) buttons
3x AdvMonster Model 60 LED off-road flood lights (30 degree beam, 3600 Lumen each) - more light than a car with HID headlights, powered through a relay, brightness adjustable using a dimmer, when headlight on high beam = LED lights switch to full power
Custom LED tail-light insert (32x LED)
Rewired stock headlight with higher gauge wiring and relays, less voltage drop = more light
Waterproof switches and LED indicators to turn the stock low beam and extra LED lights on/off and even with a dimmer switch
Custom 2x USB port charger.
Stainless steel luggage rack (Thai-made)
Custom voltmeter
Custom chain oiler, not fancy but works OK
Reflective tape

This past fall, there was major maintenance on these things: rear suspension was redone with all new bearings and seals; brake calipers - all new seals; brake master cylinders - new pistons and seals; cooling system - new hoses, pump and seal; cleaned radiators; steering - cleaned and greased bearings; engine top end - new valves, piston and rings; clutch - serviced; electrics - re-wrapped and reinforced the whole wiring harness; cleaned and lubed all switches, misc - replaced all vent/drain hoses and almost all rubber dampers. Brakes; both front and rear pads have a lot of life left; drivetrain - Asahi 13/45 sprockets and Asahi O-ring chain, good condition. There is a detailed service history log (a text file)

Comes with a whole box of original new spare parts bought from the Kawasaki dealership.

Giant Loop motorcycle bags not included/not for sale.

Plenty more photos on my instagram : https://www.instagram.com/motogypsy/

IMG_9543.jpgIMG_9544.jpgklx2503.jpgklx2506.jpgFullSizeRender(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom