Interesting Bikes for Sale From Thai Websites.

Stokes70

NOTE: This thread is designed just to inform potential buyers of the bikes available on some of the thai biking websites, I have just picked out the ones that I think people might be interested in. I have not seen the bikes, spoken with the owner, or have anything to do with the sale, i'm just being helpful. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AS THE OWNERS OF THE SITE WISH TO KEEP IT PURELY INFORMATIVE WITHOUT SPECULATION. THANKYOU.

HONDA XR400 1998.

http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=461602

I have a CRM250 for restoration ... I've heard from a friend that there are CRM250 in Thailand aside from Japan. Do you know someone selling a spare engine. thank you.

Talking to the spanker last night about bikes for sale & if you're in the market to buy a bike, put a reply here and he'll find it for you. He spends several hours a day trolling the Thai bike websites (can read Thai) & has an immense understanding of relative value of bikes.

ie you want a trail bike -WR250F/ YZF 250

Road bike - he pointed out last night some of the older GSX's with book trade for around 140K bht! amazing value for touring.

Reply and the spanker will find your dream bike (he loves doing this!)

That was quick....Thanks, I think the best thing for me to do would be....

Send some money over.....Phil will you hold it for me?

Find one we like the look of and buy it....

Picking it up is my only worry, any ideas...

Spanky.....I will of course sort you out...

Let this one go for now.......

Thanks again...

Chris-

I wasn't joking when i told you he was good!

Ktm Chris said:
That was quick....Thanks, I think the best thing for me to do would be....

Send some money over.....Phil will you hold it for me?

Find one we like the look of and buy it....

Picking it up is my only worry, any ideas...

Spanky.....I will of course sort you out...

Let this one go for now.......

Thanks again...

ok

Yamaha WR250F

Electric start

Looking for a bargain that's cosmetically tatty but mechanically good.

Phil, this isnt cosmetically tatty, but is worth consideration as its the aluminium framed 07 model, with excise duty paid. bike is in phitsanulok and is 220,000baht.

http://www.dirttrackthai.com/smf/index. ... pic=1835.0

good luck mate and i hope you do get it as the next time you throw your bike of a trail it will be easier for me and lek to drag the thing back up!! :D

Spanker - now this looks interesting, great find, you've got my juices flowing

lmlw1.jpg

SargeantSpank said:
Phil, this isnt cosmetically tatty, but is worth consideration as its the aluminium framed 07 model, with excise duty paid. bike is in phitsanulok and is 220,000baht.

good luck mate and i hope you do get it as the next time you throw your bike of a trail it will be easier for me and lek to drag the thing back up!! :D

Can somebody explain....

Green book and plate??, think I know, but best to be sure

I see a lot of bikes don't have plates???is that a problem...

Cheers

Chris, we'll put something together.

The explanation involves "real" green registration books, recycled green registration books (grey books), re-stamped frame books.

Ktm Chris said:
Can somebody explain....

Green book and plate??, think I know, but best to be sure

I see a lot of bikes don't have plates???is that a problem...

Cheers

Spanker --where's the link of the new WR250 that has been reduced from 290k to 250k thats almost brand new? - need to torture myself mentally some more over that one (hopefully you see this before you leave for the Dan Sai mask festival)

SargeantSpank said:

KTMphil said:
Spanker --where's the link of the new WR250 that has been reduced from 290k to 250k thats almost brand new? - need to torture myself mentally some more over that one (hopefully you see this before you leave for the Dan Sai mask festival)

Phil check this post:
http://www.dirttrackthai.com/smf/index. ... opic=272.0

There is:
new YZ450F 2008 for 235k.
f1gf1.jpg

wr250f 2009 (no price, need to ask)
b18.1.jpg

awesome looking YZ250F"2010 238k
ike21.jpg

and loads of other good looking bikes
1de11.jpg

Most of them are MX bikes, but there are a few enduro (like the wr250f)

maybe interested ina gsxr if its 600/750

just looking at ksr110 for mucking around

Khun Alex, plenty of 600/750 gixxers around, whats your budget/preferred year of model? this will narrow down the choices a bit.

ksr's are all over the city, just take a drive round the city and you will see loads for sale, or the san pa tong bike market on saturday morning, GET THERE EARLY!!

failing that ksrthailand.com in the classifieds should have a few........

Spanker.

That Dizzy looks Nice, but with no book and plate, whats the point?

Edit: just followed the original link, there is a plate but no book?
How does that work? Took a plate from his scooter and nailed on or what?
Or had it registered and the lost the book?

Since I don't speak Thai and don't trust the GF to do a proper interrogation, I'm at a loss, but curious and interested if getting a book is easy.

How do you know it has no book ?? The advert doesnt say either way.

Did you call ??

Not being as aggressive, does it have different service needs ??

I would live with a dual sport if it meant 1k oil changes and >5k minimum between major servicing.

Back
Top Bottom