Husqvarna 450SMR

MastaMax

Bikes
19 ktm 300tpi 6 days / 15 Yamaha YZ250F / 08 Husky 450SMR / 13 ER6N / 13 KTM 300XCW(sold)
Selling my 2008 Husqvarna 450 SMR

This is the best supermotard bike you will find in Thailand for this price! It has low service maintenance and amazing performance.

The bike has been very well maintained and serviced by Nuy in Chiang Mai, he is a professional mechanics that also services professional motocross teams.

To list just a few extra:
- new graphics (and seat).
- Zeta handguards.
- new Pirelli Supercorsa SP V2 tires (not even 100km on them), those are 15,000 a set.
- bike sliders / frame protectors.
- valve clearance has been checked less than 100km ago and shimmed accordingly.
- Exhaust improvement.
- New LED lights.

I never had any crash with the bike.

The bike is 100% legal and has mandatory insurance (พ.ร.บ.) with RVP until January 2016 (but no green book and no plates). This definitely helps if you ride on the street.

Asking price is only 135,000 baht

1488961_10152176810624210_772292437_n.jpg

EDIT: Asking price reduced to 135,000 baht only

A few more pics
DSC_0436.jpg
DSC_0438.jpg
DSC_0439.jpg
DSC_0440.jpg

Better price and a great bike.. Really should sell.

Bump. Bike is still for sale, the price of 145,000 thb is of course negotiable.

Some videos of the bike idling and running:

No the whole point of the dizzy is all the extras I have in the engine, spares, wheel sets, multiple seats, safari tank, etc etc.

This I would just ride or get a 200 buck copy cambo reg.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

When I was there it wasnt so hard.. I can tell you who to ask but initially he said no to me but "he knew it was possible" then once he knew me more, and I assured him the bike would never come to cambo, that went to he knew who could do it, but he was a clean biz and didnt want to be involved.. To finally OK it will cost X..

Its a plate and Cambo ownership card.. But its not on the cambo system..

It is a copy plate and copy ownership card in my experience, not usable in Cambodia. May pass Thai border OK. If you go that way it is not that much more for older bikes to get real Cambodian plate and card. I don't know if this is currently possible , but at one stage they had an "amnesty" to allow unregistered bikes to get legal. Also there is the problem of getting the bike out initially to get the Thai import papers the first time. Some creative thinking might be needed.

Yeah its a pure forgery.. I perhaps should have made that more obvious..

When I was there legit plates were harder.. Also this could be done with no bike there, just have the frame numbers and engine numbers.. So possible to legit Thai bikes..Back then of course it was just the 2k every 6 months fine.

Went to the insurance office and verified that the bike is 100% legal and also took 1 year insurance พ.ร.บ. This means you will never the bike confiscated by the police and in case of an accident the bike is insured.

As info: looked into the original import papers, the bike has been imported wit a value of 184k baht and was imposed an import tax of 84.500 baht. This means the value of the bike when imported 3 years ago was 268.500 baht!

Oi MastaMax, I did the same with the Yamaha WR 250 that I bought from you. Having that insurance paper on hand definitely helped when I could not get by the police checkpoint just outside of town. A few hundred baht saved my ____.

Bike is RECOMMENDED!

As an update, I haven't pushed the sale much, but the bike is still for sale and the price is negotiable. I've had quiet a few offers, but all serious ones from Pattaya and I don't want to deal with the pay half after the bike is delivered deals.

Back
Top Bottom