KTM,HUSABERG,HUSQVARNA,GASGAS,

jayc

Bikes
trials
any european enduro bikes all models available,brand new bike prices in thailand inclusive of shipping and taxes (ready to ride price) are cheaper than uk prices guarenteed.

many second hand bikes in stock and only a 5 week delivery time .

I can beat any ones prices by a minimum of 20k on one bike and its a faster process.

All enquires welcome
jamie
0066 808061684 (arriving back 9th jan)
0044 7907238521
jamie.e_crowther@hotmail.com

I can vouch for Jamie in regard to this.

He brought in my 2012 Husaberg TE 300 a month ago including all tax paid for LESS than I paid for my KTM 300 back in 2008 through a Thai importer!

His customer service is excellent and he is very easy to deal with. No BS either.

+1 :RO

extremely good customer service so far..

johnnysneds said:
+1 :RO

extremely good customer service so far..

Have you ordered the new 200 already Johnny? :lost

Oh yes, can wait.

KLX sold and gone this morning. That'll pay for the aftermarket bits I'm just about to order.

Oh my goodness......the 2 stroke revolution gathers momentum!

LUFC said:
I can vouch for Jamie in regard to this.

He brought in my 2012 Husaberg TE 300 a month ago including all tax paid for LESS than I paid for my KTM 300 back in 2008 through a Thai importer!

His customer service is excellent and he is very easy to deal with. No BS either.

Thanks darren, how are you getting on with the bike? if you need any spare air filters or any thing else am going to the bike shop today to pay for your mates ktm 200 so let me know and i can put them in my suitcase.

Hi Jamie

How much would a KTM Freeride 350 cost, ready to ride in Thailand?

Lighter, easier to ride and should be a lot less maintenance intensive. I like the EXC350F and EXC250F as well though.

KTMphil said:
madjbs said:
Hi Jamie

Ill give you the price later this evening, prices have been reduced slightly. cheers

Why would you buy that and not the KTM 350 EXC 4 stroke?

KTMphil said:
madjbs said:
Hi Jamie

Am going to get a 350 exc-f as a demo bike from ktm, just sorting out details with them now

jayc said:
KTMphil said:
madjbs said:
Hi Jamie

Am going to get a 350 exc-f as a demo bike from ktm, just sorting out details with them now

Jamie - Do you have a bottom line price in Thailand, with the 3% excise assembly tax paid for a new one?

I can give you various different prices, it all depends on what you are wanting to do with the bike e.g road registration- green book, or just off road ?

jayc said:
I can give you various different prices, it all depends on what you are wanting to do with the bike e.g road registration- green book, or just off road ?

A bottom line price in Thailand with the 3% excise tax paid.

KTMphil said:
jayc said:

2012 ktm 350 exc-f 380,000thb inc excise and import tax paid

jayc said:
KTMphil said:
jayc said:

2012 ktm 350 exc-f 380,000thb inc excise and import tax paid

Good for people to know, thanks Jamie.

No worries, i can do them for 365,000thb if its just import tax which is fine for off road use.

madjbs said:
Hi Jamie

Hi, the KTM 350 FREERIDE is 360,000thb but am affraid there isn't any in the uk (believe me ,we have been checking all day) until the end of aprill,
but the good news is i can do you a 350sx-f for 350,000thb or a 250 sx-f for 345,000thb and they are in stock!! they have just been reduced.

Jamie

Thanks for the quote Jamie, do you mean they are all sold out in the UK till the end of April or the bike wont be released till then? Does that price include import and excise tax only? If so, how much extra would a greenbook be? I am not interested in a sx-f for sure, although an exc-f might be a possibility.

Cheers

No worries,there has been a couple about in the uk ,i think the dealers have been a bit weary about ordering them in just incase they didn't sell .The next shipment in to the uk is due in at the end of april,
The prices are excluding the green book, i can provide it,they are standard in thailand 70k thb + but depening on how many i do per time it some times comes down to 50k thb.
Am ordering 2 x 350 exc-f's next week,they knocked off £100 per bike so they work out at 375,000thb inc excise and import tax.

From what I have read most dealers have only been allocated 2 or 3 for the entire year and most bikes have been reserved already.

375,000 for an 350exc-f is a great price and it looks to be a great bike. I might be interested in one of those but the high maintenance (although better than before) and race orientation frightens me. End of April probably suits me better anyhow.

Hi, there is 7 people on the waiting list from around our area, if you do want one let me know and ill reserve one, no deposit required.
I know what you mean regarding maintenance, iv got a meeting with ktm next month, i want to be able to offer complete customer service, stock parts and do trade in's.Take all the ball ache out of owning a bike basically!!

I would be more confident with a 2 stroke like the exc200 in respect to maintenance as there is less of it and I have experience working on 2 strokes. Also no fuel injection which might be hard to fix without dealer support. Not sure how I would like a 2 stroke dirt bike though...

Jamie - What second hand trials bikes do you have actually in Thailand now?

If you could give the details and price of what you have left, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom