Honda N700 for Hire in Chiang Mai

skeedary

Bikes
Suzuki V Strom, Mighty Honda Wave
Pops Rental now have 3 N700 auto bikes for rent in Chiang Mai. I was there yesterday and they were prepping the first one (red). The ride position seems very comfortable with upright bars and good comfy seat although I thought the pegs could be a little cramped on a trip. Ride in auto mode or use the left hand toggle switches that are easily accessed. He is fitting them with hard topboxes and has suggested a daily hire of 2500 baht. All up a nice looking bike with a good seat height, big luggage space where the fuel tank is normally positioned, and I think they will prove to be very popular.

He is also looking at buying Suzuki V Stroms for his hire fleet and was impressed with the serviceability of mine.

Gary

Nice find gary, i'll take one out for the day.

Pops Rental now have 3 N700 auto bikes for rent in Chiang Mai. I was there yesterday and they were prepping the first one (red). The ride position seems very comfortable with upright bars and good comfy seat although I thought the pegs could be a little cramped on a trip. Ride in auto mode or use the left hand toggle switches that are easily accessed. He is fitting them with hard topboxes and has suggested a daily hire of 2500 baht. All up a nice looking bike with a good seat height, big luggage space where the fuel tank is normally positioned, and I think they will prove to be very popular.

He is also looking at buying Suzuki V Stroms for his hire fleet and was impressed with the serviceability of mine.

Gary

One of my mates had one for 3 days at a time @ 2k baht/day.

Topbox could be considered a bonus for some. 2500 seems exxy considering a 650 is 1500/day.

I guess tourists are okay with spending 2,000/day for a bike, changing their holiday bucks into Baht.

But I wouldn't pay that much, living here and being paid in local currency, and not much of it.

I rented a CRF250L in Phuket for 750/day but wouldn't pay more than 1,000 for a NC700. Heck, you can rent a car for 1,000/day.

Does any of the rental places have a z800 ??

Both myself and my brother want a trial ride, my brother especially as hes probably going to want a road machine sometime soon and comparisons to the ER etc would be worth doing.

Pop doesn't have the Z800 and for some reason says he wont get any.Says he's getting the new CB650's.

My mates looked high and low for a Z800 a few weeks ago but couldn't find one.

Back
Top Bottom