Hello Redoux

PoweredByNinja

Bikes
Kawasaki Ninja 250
Howdy - I posted an earlier "hello" and then got caught up in moving from Chiang Kian district to a house near MaeJo U. TFG all that moving stuff is behind me now. I might be interested in taking some rides, and definitely interested in learning how to use my new @#$%^&* Garmin gps device.
Hope to hear from someone.
S

Can't help with the rides but there should be others who no doubt will be able to assist you with that. Might be able to help with the @#$%^&* Garmin gps device. What GPS do your have and what are your main problems with the GPS (setting it up? other problems?, etc.). Did you have a look at the GPS section forum on this forum?

Welcome Ninja - What GPS do you have?

Howdy - I posted an earlier "hello" and then got caught up in moving from Chiang Kian district to a house near MaeJo U. TFG all that moving stuff is behind me now. I might be interested in taking some rides, and definitely interested in learning how to use my new @#$%^&* Garmin gps device.
S

Welcome Ninja.
Like you, I'm new to the GPS (Montana 650 in my case) world.
There's a lot of help available through RideAsia, in threads and by personal contact.

S

Welcome to RideAsia. Let us know if you cannot find the info you need, there are plenty of riders here willing to share advice about GPS.

Ally

Back
Top Bottom