Hello from Scotland and Sakon nahkon

Rudeboy

Bikes
Yamaha Raptor 700se Quad, Suzuki DRZ400sm
Hey folks just thought I'd say hello, been lurking around here for a few weeks now,

I'm Rudi from Scotland, I spend most of my time between here for work( offshore) and Thailand in my time off, mainly Sakon nahkon where I'm currently in the processs of building a house with my gf, been frequenting Thailand for approx 7 years now, anyway onto bikes...

In the uk I have 2 quads(ATVs for our american friends) a fully road legal Yamaha raptor 700 se and a track prepped Yamaha yfz 450, in Thailand I only have a wee ksr110 at the moment for bombing about the village, but plan on adding to my collection on my return (august) with either a d tracker 250, CRF250 or if I can find one then a decent plated drz400..

Anyway hello folks, great site and some awesome ride reports and who knows maybe meet some of you and add a few reports of my own in the future..

Few pics of the quads...

Untitled by Rudeboy78, on Flickr

Welcome Rudi. Good to see a fellow Jock on the forum.
Can ye bring me some haggis when ye come over in August?!?

johnnysneds said:

Cheers min,, aye will do just hope I dinna get pulled at immigration, imagine trying to explain haggis to Thai customs officers.. 555

Welcome Rudi and I hope to catch up with you in Sakon Nakhon sometime

Cheers slash, yeah mate would be good to meet up, haven't met any fellow bikers in the area yet but hopefully when I'm back I'll have a new bike to play on so will be getting out and about more and hopefully meet up with a few like minded people!!

Welcome Rudi. :DD
Hope to meet you, perhaps in Chiang Mai at Riders Corner, some time to talk about Bonny Scotland.

Cheers for the welcome guys!!! Looks like a trip to chaing mai might be on the cards on my return to Thailand as this may be where I'm collecting my new(to me) bike, so a visit to riders will definitely be in order..

So would be happy to meet up with anyone when I'm in the area... I'll keep you's posted...

Rudeboy said:
johnnysneds said:

Cheers min,, aye will do just hope I dinna get pulled at immigration, imagine trying to explain haggis to Thai customs officers.. 555

Don't forget the neaps & tatties too !

Welcome to RidAsia rudeboy ;)

Ally

Back
Top Bottom