Hello-from Kuala Lumpur.

GSForLife

Bikes
BMW, KTM & HUSABERG.
Hi there. I met Phil last year December when I was doing my annual year end ride in N Thailand at Riders Corner. It was a pleasant experience meeting Phil who was very helpful with his knowledge of N Thailand & Laos. Phil introduced me to this website which I find very informative and helpful to us bikers in this region. As a small gesture of my appreciation to Phil, I will contribute a small ride report shortly on my recent ride in Loas, Nan & N Thailand. Looking forward to continued support and friendship. Thank you.

Ding
Kuala Lumpur.
:DD

GSForLife said:
Hi there. I met Phil last year December when I was doing my annual year end ride in N Thailand at Riders Corner. It was a pleasant experience meeting Phil who was very helpful with his knowledge of N Thailand & Laos. Phil introduced me to this website which I find very informative and helpful to us bikers in this region. As a small gesture of my appreciation to Phil, I will contribute a small ride report shortly on my recent ride in Loas, Nan & N Thailand. Looking forward to continued support and friendship. Thank you.

Ding
Kuala Lumpur.
:DD

Was great to meet you Ding, look forward to reading the report, glad you made is safely.

Back
Top Bottom