Interesting hardware and app package.

LivinLOS

Bikes
Gas Gas 250 (Trials), YZ250 (enduro), DRZ440 (Supermoto) CBR900 Streetfighter (scary !!)
Just seen this..

Scorpio | Motorcycle Alarms

Which gives you a hardware box to put onto your bike that integrates with an app on your phone. Its a modular system you can build up the add ons.

For this you get :-

• Bike security, alarm and tracker
  • Ride logging, GPS telemetry (doesnt say lean angles tho).
  • Social stuff, Track log uploads, photo location shares.
  • Bike data, tire pressure sensors, battery levels.
  • Some potentially clever stuff, automated messages when a set distance from a destination (hi I am nearly there.. see you in 5).

The social stuff might be a bit geeky and only appeal to some.. The tire pressure sensors look like they may throw your wheel balance off, and really it would depend on how well these things integrate, how nice the platform is.

But all up its not that expensive a bike alarm and tracking system anyway.. That alone would be almost worth the price of entry and the rest is just added nice to have. I am guessing your going to need a data equipped GSM sim in there if its going to give decent tracking feedback. Some operate this with SMS only but those are usually a fall back system if data fails.

The perfect gadget for a camper on two wheels...How much does it weigh? just my 2 cents worth of course...

Back
Top Bottom