Greetings from London

Yorkieterrier

Good afternoon,

After discovering the forum yesterday I thought it would be polite to say Hello and introduce myself.

My name is James and I live just outside London, currently the proud rider of a Triumph Tiger 800XC

My reasoning behind joining the forum is that I am just starting to plan a motorcycle tour of Thailand in a bit over a years time
It it certainly my intention to spend a while touring round that north of Thailand, including spending new years eve with family.
However it may be a case that the tour extends or might be split to include some time in the south.

Looking at setting 4 weeks aside for this so don't have to rush and can enjoy the wonderful sights, and places to visit on route.

I might have a few questions to ask regarding any issues I encounter, or just to gauge opinions so please stick with me lol

Hopefully chat to some of you out there over the next few months.

James

Hi there James

Welcome to RideAsia. You will come across a number of folks on this forum actually living in Asia and originating from the UK so you will quickly feel a familiar.

Thailand is a terrific place to ride and i hope you can gather as much info for your trip planning to get you need.

Cheers

Ally

Hi James,
Loads of Brit expat bikers over here, you will not be alone! Thailand is a wonderful country to ride..... been doing it meself since '88! The whole of the North is terrific, and if going South have a look at the Chumpon - Ranong - Phuket route..... gorgeous!
I take if from your nic you're an implant from the Land of the White Rose? 8-)
Cheers,
Martin

Hello. Pounce from Western Australia put me onto the site after he invited me to go on a 3 week ride to Laos this December with him and his mates. I'm looking forward to perusing all your great adventure threads.

Thanks for sorting out my log in Ally.

Hey Kate, welcome to RideAsia & glad things worked out for you. Oh heck, your trip is going to be a bundle of fun I can imagine.

Are you a 'Crusty Quin' too ?

:)

Ally

Back
Top Bottom