Greetings from Japan!

Kamakura Kid

Hi there folks! Bill, typing at you from Kamakura, Japan. Found out about this site via ADVRider.

Lets see, my Asia and/or bike credentials...

born/raised Japan.
in Japan have ridden:
Suzuki GSX400E (many years ago)
Kawasaki Z750FXII (also many years ago)
HD Low Rider (only 12 years ago)
HD V-Rod (current)

while living in Singapore 2002-2002, I rode a HD Fat Boy and frequently did weekend trips in Malaysia. Made the pilgrimage to Phuket for Bike Week 2002.

I'm not a Harley-only guy. I'm pretty ecumencial when it comes to bikes. My passions are Harleys and vintage Kawasaki Z-1s, but right now I'm also drooling over a Suzuki Wes Cooley GS1000. All there but needs an engine rebuild. Just as soon as I get a decent job and positive cash flow...

Good to see you here Bill - you've found the Asian motorbike riding forum with the best, free, untainted content in the world - trying to promote riding in the whole of Asia for free. This site does not receive any advertising revenue and is funded by a group of people trying to promote riding here for the right reasons - we'd love you to add some content.

KTMphil said:
Good to see you here Bill - you've found the Asian motorbike riding forum with the best, free, untainted content in the world - trying to promote riding in the whole of Asia for free. This site does not receive any advertising revenue and is funded by a group of people trying to promote riding here for the right reasons - we'd love you to add some content.

Got that right. I just got booted (locked out without a warning) from the other site... what did I say? Nothing controversial as far as I can tell, unless you think that a newbie posting about discovering where the gas goes on his Honda Click scooter for the first time is controversial... hey you got to start somewhere right? ;-P

Japan...I visited Nagoya once and found they have excellent roads, some of them toll roads which cuts back on the traffic and makes them even nicer. All that pork barrel money wasted does result in good roads. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom