Greeting from Vietnam!!

VietHorse

Bikes
Hornet250, Shadow400, SuperFour400, Hornet919 x 2, VFR800 x 2
Hi guys,
Glad to be here with you.
Live and ride in Vietnam. Just one time riding outside Vietnam border, in Thailand.
Really keen to experience riding around Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and others nearby.
It's me with my current bike:

_DSC1676.jpg

Seem I get the right person to ask about Chiang Mai.
Now I am exploring what types of bike for rent and how many they can provide as our team may consider the option to fly to Chiang Mai and rent bikes for 2-3 days.
There are currently about 20+ riders are keen to go. We are mostly sport/sport touring and some naked bike riders.

Trung - Everything you need to know about motorcycle rental in Chiang Mai in the thread below:

vendors/chiang-mai-motorcycle-rental-shops-t1377.html?hilit=motorcycle%20rental

C & P Service (Lan) & Joes Bike Team (Joe) are the best mechanics in Chiang Mai & therefore their bikes are always in good shape. Tony's Big Bike's (Jeff) would be another good choice. Between those three rental shops you should be able to get all the bikes you need. Joe's Bike Team has just acquired a few Kawasaki Versys's increasing his inventory.

VietHorse said:
Seem I get the right person to ask about Chiang Mai.
Now I am exploring what types of bike for rent and how many they can provide as our team may consider the option to fly to Chiang Mai and rent bikes for 2-3 days.
There are currently about 20+ riders are keen to go. We are mostly sport/sport touring and some naked bike riders.

VietHorse said:
Hi guys,
Glad to be here with you.
Live and ride in Vietnam. Just one time riding outside Vietnam border, in Thailand.
Really keen to experience riding around Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and others nearby.
It's me with my current bike:
_DSC1676.jpg
Hey welcome to RideAsia, there is plenty of good riding info here for you & whats more, I feel certain you have loads to share with us too !!! :DD

Ally

Thanks guys,
As some of you may know, I have come back from a week hanging in Bangkok so now have tons of work to do. Will slowly upload my trip reports to share.
Just a glance thru some bike rental shops, most of the shop they have maximum is Versys 650cc for rent only, right?!
For the race track, i think we would dig further information to get the cheapest way with trackbooking and instructor.

If you could put a report of your Thailand riding here it would make interesting reading.

VietHorse said:
Thanks guys,
As some of you may know, I have come back from a week hanging in Bangkok so now have tons of work to do. Will slowly upload my trip reports to share.
Just a glance thru some bike rental shops, most of the shop they have maximum is Versys 650cc for rent only, right?!
For the race track, i think we would dig further information to get the cheapest way with trackbooking and instructor.

I'm another who welcomes you Mr Trung.
I look forward to meeting you in person whenever you visit Chiang Mai. :DD

Aha, Mr Trung!
I'll give you a couple of days to ponder over that.
Thanks for the gift.
Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom