GoPro Hero4

Think I need to get rid of my old cams now...

Think I need to add to mine... A silver with an LCD and a couple of Hero's to position on the bike, forward and back and that's me done. Airdog being delivered in a few months to complete the set up.

You ordered an airdog?
That's so cool. Would like to see it in action some time.

You ordered an airdog?
That's so cool. Would like to see it in action some time.

A riding buddy and I are both Kickstarter backers. Scheduled to ship in November but we don't want them coming straight here and to get hit with import costs. Hopefully have a colleague bringing them over in the new year.

We have discussed renting them out but not sure if it's practical. As soon as I get the dog 'up and running' I'll post some videos!

I always wondered what might happen to someone if they fell the wrong way and their GoPro got involved with the impact of hitting the ground or whatever with all the strap on and helmet mounted cameras...

"The problem for Michael (Schumacher) was not the hit, but the mounting of the Go-Pro (camera) that he had on his helmet that injured his brain," he said.

Schumi 'waking up slowly' at home | Wheels24

These are now available in Thailand. Yesterday I bought a Hero 4 Silver at the small camera shop, 6th fl. Terminal 21. Price 14,900฿ Saw the Black and Hero in the shop too.

Will give it a try out next weekend in Kanchanaburi.

These are now available in Thailand. Yesterday I bought a Hero 4 Silver at the small camera shop, 6th fl. Terminal 21. Price 14,900฿ Saw the Black and Hero in the shop too.

Will give it a try out next weekend in Kanchanaburi.

A friend has just bought one in the states around 300 dollars looking forward to your comments as he is a complete technophobe and i will need to know how to use it when he passes it on 😊

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

A friend has just bought one in the states around 300 dollars looking forward to your comments as he is a complete technophobe and i will need to know how to use it when he passes it on 

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

Give yourself a head start Bob and download the product manual for his camera: GoPro Official Website - Capture + share your world

It's like any other video action camera but the menus are still a little quirky.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 348
GoPro Hero4 Session works very well as advertised and we did some testing today mounted on MTS and skateboards, small ~ efficient one button operation...
Really hope GoPro takes the development further with the new camera size and future generation.

Attachments

• GPS4-2.jpg
    GPS4-2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 310
At the same price as a Hero 4 Silver I can see this camera only appealing to a small niche market who want the smallest possible camera or POV (helmet etc.) and don't mind having to use the App for controls.

I've got both a Black and a Silver and find myself using the Silver 90% of the time for the convenience of the built in display.

I personally find the stills photo capability of the Session a bit of a let down too.

Back
Top Bottom