Giant Loop Bag Sale!!

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
This is the best piece of motorcycle luggage I've ever used (& I have all of them). Looks like there's a promotion currently, well worth picking up the Coyote model.

images

coyote-bag_yellow.jpg

The Giant Loop folks, just up the road from us, are prepping their new line for 2013. The new stuff launches Feb 1, which means....the current Giant Loop Great Basin, Giant Loop Coyote, and Giant Loop MojavE (we hear "mojavi" loosely translates to "abscond"). Anyway, great deal on great stuff:

Giant Loop Great Basin: was $439 NOW $327.77
Giant Loop Coyote: was $329 NOW $247.77
Giant Loop Mojave: was $219 NOW $167.77

GL Luggage, used extensively by The BOMBERS, is known for its ruggedness, construction simplicity, and stability. In fewer syllables, it's tough and does not screw up the handling of your bike. Mounts easily to 99% of the bikes out there, and no racks are needed,

The Mojave is great for basics and getting weight out of your backpack. The Coyote works on small and large bikes, and is the Goldilocks (juuust right) solution for many. The Great Basin is for mid and full size bikes, and great for overland travel. Supply is limited, get 'em before they are GONE!!

More info at www.atomic-moto.com/giantloopsale.

Looks like he's also got some Klim Dakar pants on sale too, these are one of the best designed adventure riding pants you can buy:

thumbnail.asp

[h=4]Sale Klim Pants: Going but not gone...[/h]
The wording of last month's Klim Pants sale email prompted some, errr, "heat" from some involved parties. However, this was a fleeting moment, with the terrific side effect of us all being all little more tight afterwards. Awsome.

One thing has not changed: Klim off road pants, the best offroad gear sold, are STILL on sale. A very small number of size / color combos are starting to run out, but most are still available, at 3-year low pricing:

Klim Dakar Pants $119.99
Mojave Vented Pants $109.99
Chinook Pants $109.99
Baja Vented Pants $99.99

Seriously fellow BOMBERS....this is an absolute smoking crater deal on some GREAT gear, and we have a strong feeling the rumored new versions are going to bump UP in price. So, grab a pair, tell your friends, ask aunt Betty for a pair for your birthday. More info atatomic-moto.com/klimsale.

Half joking, but maybe get lucky:

I have a Giant Loop Great Basin sitting in Phnom Penh.
It's free for whoever can deliver the content to Chiang Mai (no drugs :D)

(Story: I've left it there, then my bike got stolen and now I can't reason financially to fly to PP from Singapore, pick up the bags, fly back (pay extra), then fly the whole shebang to CM when I move. It has great camping gear, tools, some DR parts...etc inside.)

Shame LivinLOS isn't there right now, that could have been done very easily

Half joking, but maybe get lucky:

I have a Giant Loop Great Basin sitting in Phnom Penh.
It's free for whoever can deliver the content to Chiang Mai (no drugs :D)

(Story: I've left it there, then my bike got stolen and now I can't reason financially to fly to PP from Singapore, pick up the bags, fly back (pay extra), then fly the whole shebang to CM when I move. It has great camping gear, tools, some DR parts...etc inside.)

That's a shame...still have time until May, maybe later.

They're great bags. Once you packed them and got on the bike you hardly notice they're there. I've spent a year with this in Australia then riding up, worked fine for most of the time (except monsoon, it's got a bit dump). It's also good to see they've improved the internal design on these new ones, should be easier to squeeze everything into it.

-
yychow0812:
For delivering to Thailand, definitely check Phil's suggestion first.
If that doesn't work out, you can try Procycle.us, they definitely deliver anything pretty much anywhere, I got some parts for the DR in the Chiang Mai post office (poste restante) last year (had to pay some import duties).

Can help out later in the month.. Should be there 2 or 3 weeks time..

PM me for contact info.

Have contacted Brian of Atomicmoto as per Phil's suggestion. He (Brian) has now included Thailand into the shipping list but he asks that you put your RideAsia screen name into the comment box upon checkout for quicker processing. Reason is because of the numerous credit card frauds that happen in Asia.

I wanted to purchase a pair of Klim pants and a GL loop bag but shipping is coming out to US$71 by USPS which yikes, a bit steep. Am trying to see if I can arrange for this to be shipped to a friend in the States to bring out to me the next time he comes.

Back
Top Bottom