GIANTLOOP SADDLEBAGS ON SALE!

KMA

Bikes
05 KTM 250 excf, 96 XR250
OK guys. This may be your only chance to snag one of these awesome saddlebags at a discount. Here is the deal for anyone locally (chiang mai) or I can ship to you (buyer pays shipping).

Mojave Saddlebag- $6,170thb .They retail for $219usd (6783thb) I have only 3 of these bags left

Coyote bag for $8700thb .They retail for $329usd (10,190thb) I have only one of these bags left

I have them listed on CraigList too so if ya want one ya better get on it before they're gone!

Jim @ 088-409-8087 or
shoot me an email- jimzuma@yahoo.com
check em' out here-
http://www.giantloopmoto.com/

Jim -- I'll take the Coyote bag if you still have it, drop it round any time

KMA said:
OK guys. This may be your only chance to snag one of these awesome saddlebags at a discount. Here is the deal for anyone locally (chiang mai) or I can ship to you (buyer pays shipping).

Mojave Saddlebag- $6,170thb .They retail for $219usd (6783thb) I have only 3 of these bags left

Coyote bag for $8700thb .They retail for $329usd (10,190thb) I have only one of these bags left

I have them listed on CraigList too so if ya want one ya better get on it before they're gone!

Jim @ 088-409-8087 or
shoot me an email- jimzuma@yahoo.com
check em' out here-
http://www.giantloopmoto.com/

Jim's temporarily out of Giant Loop Coyote bags now, his Thailand price is pretty astonishing for anyone considering purchasing one of these, the first batch sold almost immediately. They are waterproof and as tough as nails for anyone considering new motorcycle luggage, one of the big carrots with the Giant Loop bags is that no luggage/ pannier frame fabrication is needed, they fit in the rear passenger position and are extremely secure. He'll have a new batch shortly.

coyote-saddlebag-or_medium.jpg

coyote-saddlebag-yw_large.jpg

KTMphil said:
Jim - Any idea when you're getting the next batch of ©Giant Loop bags?
I've got the Mojave bags now. These work great for day rides or multi day rides with a large dry bag attached
809651169_Z8AJU-XL.jpg

this worked perfect for me on a six day trip to Laos
SAM_0628.jpg

Just think, no more ugly ass bungy's wrapped all over your ride or worrying about losing your gear!

I used the ©Giant Loop Coyote bag on the back of my KTM 300 EXC-E 2-stroke last week for the first time and was highly impressed how easy (quickly) it fits securely on the bike (it will go on ANY bike with no need for panier racks as it rests in the pillion passengers area) & with its design, the weight of what you're carrying is low down on the bike, an excellent concept.

6518531145_02bca8789d_b.jpg

Yes great bags, I have both and very please with their simplicity and ruggedness.

Phil - Why did you not get the Black and (KTM) Orange colour?

johnnysneds said:
Yes great bags, I have both and very please with their simplicity and ruggedness.

Phil - Why did you not get the Black and (KTM) Orange colour?

It was the last one JIm had - black or nawt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KMA Vendors 13
Back
Top Bottom