Garmin etrex 20 for enduro riding around CM ?

tobiascra

Hi all new to the forum but really appreciate all the great info on here. Im new to GPS systems and am looking at a cheap one that can tell me where I am at if I'm lost on a ride lol :banghead:

Does anyone know if the Garmin etrex 20 is any good? worth the money? Saw it on Ebay for a good price (especially when it appears to be 12,500 baht in Thailand):

New Garmin eTrex 20 Worldwide Handheld Navigator 010 00970 10 | eBay

Thought I could make some maps in Google Earth and upload straight to the etrex 20?

Can anyone let me know if this etrex 20 is worth getting for all this? Also how about a handlebar mount?

All help is really appreciated. :ride: cheers T

For that price you would be better off with a Garmin 62 S & a North Thailand GPS map, which has actual recorded trail data.

For that price you would be better off with a Garmin 62 S & a North Thailand GPS map, which has actual recorded trail data.

Thanks for the recommendation. Are there any cheaper ones that would be good enough? They all seem to be quite expensive. Also is Ebay the best place to buy?

Thanks again T

Best off getting a good reliable unit and paying a little extra rather than getting stranded out in the sticks. The 62S is a good unit but be sure to get a good mounting system like RAM.

Try looking on http://www,gpscity.com they always have good deals coming up and freight is reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom