Erzberg! - Chiang Mai

LUFC

Bikes
Berg 300, KTM 350, Trials Scoot
Continuing the theme of giving trails ridiculous names I thought I'd name the trail I did today, Erzberg.

Behind Huay Tung Tao on the trail that leads to the spillway, turn right down the steep hill for the spillway or turn left for Erzberg and keep left. It goes past the Helicopter landing site and is steep.

Of all the riding I've done in CM I think this took the most effort to complete, in the wet I don't think it would be possible, it would just be far too slippery.

Apologies for the video camera being too low on the goggle mount, I'm still new to helmet cams. No editing just what happened.

After compression video quality has gone way down..............mmm

Is this it? marked as a hiking trail? or elsewhere?

LUFC erzberg trail.jpg

LUFC said:
Continuing the theme of giving trails ridiculous names I thought I'd name the trail I did today, Erzberg.

Behind Huay Tung Tao on the trail that leads to the spillway, turn right down the steep hill for the spillway or turn left for Erzberg and keep left. It goes past the Helicopter landing site and is steep.

Of all the riding I've done in CM I think this took the most effort to complete, in the wet I don't think it would be possible, it would just be far too slippery.

Apologies for the video camera being too low on the goggle mount, I'm still new to helmet cams. No editing just what happened.

After compression video quality has gone way down..............mmm

I dunno Phil, I'll bring in my GPS tomorrow, you may be able to decypher it.

looks like a hell of a workout. I started up that same trail one day but decided not to go it alone. Would like to try it again now!

Here's the profile of the steep bit- up to where it joins a trail on the map
7266298102_6f986ebdfe_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom