East Indonesia ride 7th April - 7th May +/-

colvfrfg

Bikes
Kawasaki KLX 250S, Suzuki TS125
Hi to all.

We (5 bikes, only 3 pictured) will be riding from Bali to Lombok, Sumbawa, Flores, Timor and Sumba.

Firstly the bikes will be trucked to from Bandung to Denpasar.(no fun riding across Java) From Denpasar on April 7th, we will make our way to Tambora mountain on Sumbawa for the 200th anniversary celebrations.

From Tambora we will ride to Flores etc. taking in views and places of interest on the journey.

I will do my best to upload photos etc. of our adventure

Colin

Attachments

• DSC06852.jpg
    DSC06852.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC06855.jpg
    DSC06855.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 341
  • DSC06860.jpg
    DSC06860.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 345
Hi Colin. I arrive Lombok on the 8th and plan to leave on the 10th so expect to be at Tambora on the 11th or 12th. As soon as I have a telephone number I will post it here or, maybe you could overnight at the Hotel Tambora in Sumbawa Besar and leave your number at reception. The guys there (Didiek and Fandi from memory) are members of SMAC (Sumbawa Motorcycle Adventure Club) and a number of their members will be heading over too I guess. Hotel Tambora has 24 hour security so bikes will be safe in their parking lot.

Hi Steve,

My number is 08122026701. Once you have got a number, send me a text.

I arrive in Bali on the 5th and the rest of the guys arrive on the 7th.

Our bikes are being loaded in Bandung today and will be in Denpasar on Friday. Not long to go now :) !

According to friends in Sumbawa, all hotels are already fully booked! Ah, we'll see when we get there.

Hi to all.

We (5 bikes, only 3 pictured) will be riding from Bali to Lombok, Sumbawa, Flores, Timor and Sumba.

Firstly the bikes will be trucked to from Bandung to Denpasar.(no fun riding across Java) From Denpasar on April 7th, we will make our way to Tambora mountain on Sumbawa for the 200th anniversary celebrations.

From Tambora we will ride to Flores etc. taking in views and places of interest on the journey.

I will do my best to upload photos etc. of our adventure

Colin

Why do you say NO FUN riding across Jave. It is a great place to explore, I have had many a good trip In Java.

Back
Top Bottom