Dirt Tyre Supplier

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Was given the heads up about this guy, lives in Phan but will deliver all over Thailand via EMS. He stocks a good range of dirt tyres but the Duro got my attention, i have been using Quick for a number of years now and the Duro are made by the same company so i bought a set to try out, will keep you posted.

อาร์ม โยธา

Line ID. armmotocross

Co ord's
N19.68326° E99.72670°

20180629_143317.jpg

20180629_143618.jpg

20180629_142542.jpg

Price shown are for the Duro tyre, Quicks are around 100 baht more a set.

Screenshot_20180628-200753_Messenger.jpg

Tread comparison between the Duro and Quick tyres

20180629_143400.jpg

20180629_143329.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly Arm the owner of Arm Motocross in Phan passed away over the holidays, his wife is keeping the business running as normal, keeping the same highly competitive prices on dirt tyres but also other types as well.

She has relocated to a new more convenient shop in central Chiang Rai but will also deliver as before by local carrier or bus.

Location N19.90090° E99.83483° (approxamate)

Facebook page Arm Motocross Tyres

Please support her if you can.

@bsacbob how did you get on with the duro tyres when you tested them? As I can get these locally where as I'll need to order the quick's, not a big deal but if performance is much and such the same then I'll give the duro's a try.

thanks

@bsacbob how did you get on with the duro tyres when you tested them? As I can get these locally where as I'll need to order the quick's, not a big deal but if performance is much and such the same then I'll give the duro's a try.

thanks

I have tried both and they work pretty much the same, although i think the Duro wear quicker, both ride well on pavement as well as dirt and no horrible tip over feeling as you get with the IRC tyres.

I have tried both and they work pretty much the same, although i think the Duro wear quicker, both ride well on pavement as well as dirt and no horrible tip over feeling as you get with the IRC tyres.

Thanks bob, I'll pick some up and give them a try,

Cheers again.

Back
Top Bottom