Chiang Mai - Any good steak restaurants?

garethw

Bikes
KTM 250 EXC-F
Help please my wife and I are in Chiang Mai and want to eat a good steak, any recommendations please......

Cheers

Gareth

La Crystal is I am sure the best in town.. But at 3500 for the best they offer you better be a serious steak lover.

For nice but not nearly as expensive (still not cheap) Auberge is one worth finding. http://www.aubergerestaurantchiangmai.com/

Dukes is OK, not wow but solidly ok and decent enough value.. Riders does a great value steak, places like gecko garden etc also have the basics at 250 - 300b range depending on cut.

Anyone have a vote for the best Indian restaurant in Chiang Mai? I'm told there's one on the eastern end of Loh Kroh rd, towards the night bazaar that's supposed to be good but havnt tried it.

In Bangkok the best Indian is the Rang Mahal for sure on the top floor of the Rembrant Hotel, Soi 18 off of Sukhumvit.

http://www.rembrandtbkk.com/dining/rang-mahal

indian.jpg

Best curry ive had in Chiang Mai is those take away one's from Rimping 100-120baht - awesome value for money

Lets have a night out on Friday and test that Loh Kroh one out???

Chiang Mai Saloon on Loi Kroh road near the boxing stadium bars do a really good steak for 200 and something baht.

I like the indian between Euro Diner and Zoe in yellow.. Doesnt look like much but good ruby's.. Diverse menu also..

In bangkok I like the one on soi 11, they cook do the curries for the bangkok curry club or similar name and top scran.

LivinLOS said:
I like the indian between Euro Diner and Zoe in yellow..

This is my favourite aswell, New Dehli it is called, Im well up for having it any time!!

Stokes70 said:
LivinLOS said:
I like the indian between Euro Diner and Zoe in yellow..

This is my favourite aswell, New Dehli it is called, Im well up for having it any time!!

I also eat here when I want Indian food

I like the idea of a curry night.. Maybe followed by some mischief..

Also was thinking.. As well as Nobber fridays.. Shall we schedule some other sillyness ?? Like drift carts.. Or I dont know, anything daft.. Honda wave flat track racing.. Building a wall of death (really.. Why not !!)..

Back
Top Bottom