C & P Dirt and Road Bike Rental Chiang Mai

Hi

We're new to the forum but many of you know us already.

We now have a website and you can see the bikes we have for rent all year round.

Every bike at C & P Dirt & Road Bike Rental has been personally maintained by Lan to a professional level of service, based on many years experience of the motorcycle industry.

Screen Shot 2557-05-25 at 17.36.17.jpg

Thank you very much.

Lan & Ammy

I'm one, probably of many, who can testify to the professionalism and friendliness of Khun Lan.
Good to see you on RideAsia and best wishes.
Ron

Whenever I need to rent a bike for friends who visit me in Chiang Mai, I use Lan at C&P. He's honest, looks after his bikes and is straight down the line.

Thoroughly recommended!

Good luck.

Lan (C & P Motorcycle Rental, Chiang Mai) is the easiest bike rental company to deal with in Chiang Mai by far. We have probably sent over a 1,000 bike rental days to him from Rider's Corner and I think every motorcycle renter we have sent has had a positive experience with Lan. He's a decent mechanic (works on my bikes), so is able to spot minor problems on his rental bikes before they become trip stopping problems when the bikes are rented out. He works on all his bikes himself, so knows them all intimately.

"He's a decent mechanic (works on my bikes)..."

Good enough for me. We'll get directions to his place over a Singha when we get to town.

1257d1311822797-mechanics-asia-c-p-bike-rentals.jpg

Like others experience on the board mine have always been wonderful with Lan. He's a gent that used to race dirt bikes for years and knows how to keep his bikes running and look after them. When I was helping Mark Rossi out with tours we'd always use Lan. Top gent and highly recommended.

Hey, Khun Lan.
You get to hear about things before most of us do so how about sharing
any interesting bike news with us when you hear of anything interesting?
New models coming, for example.
Problems with particular bikes etc

Best wishes :DD (Heineken)

Back
Top Bottom