Buggy trail on Doi Suthep in rainy season

I believe this is the first time we have seen a CRF in such a pose?

2012-09-06_153058.jpg

Didn't have to show it seven times though Phil!

Good to see you 2 out enjoying the good weather today. I am really impressed to see a number plate on the CRF so soon. I hope mine arrives soon.

I'm off out to buy a lottery ticket! (mmmmm? 7375 or 3757.... ?)

Ally

Ally re plates

Niyom Panich (aka 'Kneel and Panic') didn't call me as promised when the Green Book was ready, so I went in and collected it.
However, I was told the plates wouldn't be ready until November (six months after purchasing the bike) because 'the government has a problem with paint'!
But at least my plate (to be) number is in the book.

And maybe RideAsia could have an 'Oops' section for such mishaps as seen above?

Ally re plates

Niyom Panich (aka 'Kneel and Panic') didn't call me as promised when the Green Book was ready, so I went in and collected it.
However, I was told the plates wouldn't be ready until November (six months after purchasing the bike) because 'the government has a problem with paint'!
But at least my plate (to be) number is in the book.

And maybe RideAsia could have an 'Oops' section for such mishaps as seen above?

Yes that's right Ron, the paint problem has caused quite a backlog. Kawasaki gave me the green book after 2 months & advised that the queue for plates still remained at about 6 months.

An Oops section might be fun for some & hopefully not too painful for others ;) Lets give it a go!

http://www.rideasia.net/motorcycle-forum/humorous-photos/2435-ooops.html#post18467

Ally

And maybe Phil can start it using the CRF slips and the recent Laos ones?

what handguards are they on the crf ,are they any good and anyone know where to order from
thanks

They're 650 bht! from helmet2home.com who have a shop in Chiang Mai ---they have the metal inserts in the plastic so are pretty strong.

what handguards are they on the crf ,are they any good and anyone know where to order from
thanks

Back
Top Bottom