Big bikes tour in Thailand, Which motorbike to choose?

A.R.A

Bikes
kawasaki versys
Hi guys,

We represent a motorbike rental company in Bangkok and we would like to know which motorbikes you would dream to ride there.
We offer for the moment either a Kawasaki Versys either an honda CBO500 or an ER6-N.
Which one should we add to our collection?
Any recommendation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Ride Asia, but i am a little puzzled by your request, you are already asiaridingadventure.com and your profile email points to the web site. If you are wanting to promote your tour business that's fine and put it in the vendors section rather than trying to fool people with a bogus request :naughty:

But as you are asking...non......having been in BKK for the last year bar 15 weeks, the traffic is appalling so why do you want a big bike? You would be better off with a Yammy Fizz (google it, you will get the bike). If you leave BKK then maybe you will meet some off road?! So why not do the CRF/KLX/WR? Not everyone wants a big bike that rarely gets out of second gear in the city. Also (i don't know if you do) allow the bikes to be taken out of the country?

Wayne

'Dream rides' (say, the 1299 Panigale, H2, R1M, etc) cost a lot of money here, and your rental rates would have to go up accordingly. If you charge a rental rate ~2K per day for a 300K bike, you're going to charge ~8K for an R1M if you set your rates by bike value, and not many people are going to pay that- they'll also be crashed left-and-right as dummies who qualified for their bike endorsements on a 250cc bike are the ones who will rent them. How do you qualify who can ride properly and safely and who can't? Are you the same person who was looking for people to rent out their personal bikes through your company for a percentage of the profit (this was on the Expat Riders FB page a couple months ago)- if so, good luck with that...

Stick to the common, easily fixed bikes you already have on offer.

High-Bike Test Centre Paznaun' guests can take the most interesting models from BMW, Ducati, KTM and Triumph on all-day test rides right through the summer, and at a keen price....

http://www.highbike-paznaun.com/english/ would be great in some Asian country with all year round riding but won't happen I guess ~ nuff' said....

Back
Top Bottom