A great exhaust option!

Maoser

Crappy Thai made exhausts cost the same as some ones from the West. No dyno info supplied, often designed to be crudely loud at the expense of back-pressure and torque. Long-term quality??

No thanks.

I heard good things about Delkevic from the UK. All built to UK and EU standards, dynos given for every exhaust, and cheap compared to Yoshi and Akrapovic etc. Great reviews on youtube etc.

Bought one for 120 pounds sterling. And get this, 20 pounds were deducted for UK VAT as it was being shipped out of the UK. So 100 pounds. Shipping to Thailand was 40 pounds. Total 139.99 pounds, 6,960 baht.

Listed as a gift and addressed to a Thai it came through with only 940b of customs and excise due!

I ordered it Monday, it was at my house by 9:30am on Wednesday!

DHL.png

2 days to arrive and for a total of 7,900 baht. The same price as you'd pay for a PR2 or DBS exhaust with no dyno, no regulation and standard Thai service. The quality and build is fantastic. After seeing the local pipes for so long it's surprising to see a proper decent one that's built so well!

Well recommended for people looking for an exhaust and not too enamoured with the local produce.

Motorcycle Exhausts & Silencers | Motorbike Downpipes | High Performance Motorcycle Exhaust Systems | Delkevic UK

Will do.

Arrived at 9:30. Was fitted before 10am. Great sound. Not obnoxious loud like how the thais like their granny-frighteners. Noticeably lighter on the rear end, nicer engine-breaking, nicer open-close throttle, faster revving in the top-end.

thumbs up at a great price.

Definitely recommended.

How does it look?

And did you fit a fuel controller?

Looks great, but I'm a traditional type of guy. Build and material quality is far above what you see in Thailand.

I have a K&N airfilter, but not a fuel controller. Will likely get the EJK one when I get round to it. About 7,500b I think.

After a few months of riding with it, I'd never own a bike without one. Great sound, no negative affects (loss in torque, too loud, vibrations, etc.), great weight saving and it revs so much freer now through out the range. The mid range pull is fantastic compared to the stock + K&N.

Back
Top Bottom