1997 Ducati 900ss/Caferace.125000 reduced-deal!

Forest

Bikes
Vstrom650,CRF250 , Ducati 900ss ,Yamaha YZ250, Virago 400 etc..
I bought it a while ago,started a cafe race project ,has a very nice frame similar to the Monster's, but I don't ride it much.I have tendency to go off road in my free time+own a few other vehicles (at some point should move back home for a while) so it's a shame it'll be parking unused.Runs a great and has a very aggressive sound with Termignoni exhaust system ! around 34000km+.Made in ITALY!Never accidents .I' ve never had problems so far.I do not have the green book but have original invoice with all duty-import taxes paid (originally imported for 268000B!) and paid insurance for 2014/15.Has some brand new parts,new paint job, brakes,Pirelli Diablo Rosso.Termignoni double exhaust system,+still have the original racing handle bar,fairing ,lights etc if u need to put it back (can convert to original supersport within a few hours
my Phone 0871748840

DSC_1451~2.jpgDSC_1447.jpgDSC_1450.jpgDSC_1452.jpgDSC_1455.jpgDSC_1446.jpg

This is the original look
ducati side2.jpg

I think you will have a lot more chance with the fairings on..

That said theres been a lot of price compression this last year or two..

fairings easy to put back..kind of like it this way.
I put it for sale around May '14 on/off btw(?), yes price compression ;) I don't ride it much, I prefer off road.shame is parking all the time!

I think you will have a lot more chance with the fairings on..

That said theres been a lot of price compression this last year or two..

just for the records ,bike is in the process to be brought back to 'original' 900SS for the sale .Will consider an offer :vee:

oh..forget to mention..bike was sold

Back
Top Bottom