1997 Ducati 900 SuperSport for sale,reduced 139000B

Forest

Bikes
Vstrom650,CRF250 , Ducati 900ss ,Yamaha YZ250, Virago 400 etc..
I bought this bike a little while ago,started a cafe race project (unfinished),since has a very nice frame similar to the Monster's, but I simply don't ride it much.I have tendency to go off road, own a few vehicles and have some trips planned for the reminder of the year .(at some point should move back for a while)so it's a shame it'll be parking unused ..
It's a great bike! around 35000km+.and Made in ITALY!
the previous owner said never had accidents .I' ve never had problems so far.I do not have the green book but have invoice with all duty-import taxes paid (originally imported for 268000B!) and paid insurance for 2014.Police did stop me but had no probs at all when i showed 'em the fat envelope of docs that comes with...Has a few brand new parts,brakes,Pirelli Diablo Rosso.Termignoni double exhaust system,+still have the original racing handle bar if need to put it back,and spare new gaskets..
It is now parking in Chiang Mai at the new Bull Choppers shop to show.They can start the engine but don't have authorization to use it or let random people to go for test rides (to avoid possible suicide! this thing is a road weapon ,I mean it!i am gona miss it but...) if someone is really interested i could go meet there.The shop is now after Rati Lanna spa/hotel,about 200M after it on the right.from Night bazaar rd continue about 3km.
Lat 18.76068 Lon 98.99702

my Phone 0871748840 (Shop will not deal with the sale and don-t speak much english,please call me for any questions,bike is just parking there to show)

DUCATI BACK.jpgDUCATI front 2.jpgducati side2.jpgDUCATI.jpg

the idea was to transform it into something like this ,maybe put 50/50 tires to give it a more tough look :cool: bah! i have to let go....
_LeftFront.JPG

if anyone interested wants to go for a test ride in the next couple of days ,i'll be around CM.make a reasonable offer and the beast is yours ;)

will leave TH again in 2 weeks, thought to revive this post for once...sadly I can't keep this bike :/

Great bike i rode it previously as i knew the last owner, indeed a beast of a bike and run's great and those pipes sound awesome.

beside performance sound is great too indeed.well it-s a Ducati (made in Italy btw) ,owesome bike ;) Given the situation and my departure soon ,I will take lowest 125000 .a bargain really and a rare chance to own a Ducati with pocket $ ...

Great bike i rode it previously as i knew the last owner, indeed a beast of a bike and run's great and those pipes sound awesome.

just for the records.I did play around with the bike in the last few days..I couldn-t resist .so this is the current look,there is of course a number of things that could be done .perfect project superbike toy ;) .Or it could be brought back to original within a couple of hours,since i ,of course, kept all the parts .I also made a short video that will upload soon whn i get chance
DSC_1444.jpgDSC_1450.jpgDSC_1451~2.jpgDSC_1454.jpg

Cool ,call me if u like ,they dont speak much english at the shop but i could meet u there before the 21st when i leave if really interested.send me ur email i can send a link to a video I made

I forwarded this add to a friend of mine who is looking for a 900SS.

Back
Top Bottom