Zanskar Roads Calling ( LADAKH ) BIKE &JEEP

ricky singh

Bikes
royal enfield
events on 15th june 2014
2400km /14 days / 1000/-
USD Package Includes:

• A very good condition 500cc/350cc Royal Enfield bike for 14 days.
• 13 nights /14 days of accommodations on a twin sharing basis in standard rooms & tents.
• All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), but Lunch and Dinner NOT in major towns where people prefer to have different platters according to their personal tastes.
• Inner line permits to restricted/protected areas.
• Monument & Museum entrance fees.
• Medical & Mechanical backup vehicle with O2 & AMS pack.
for info about trip whatsapp at +919896165335 ,+919781336000

Highlights - This is a challenging tour. Solid riding skills, a sense of adventure and flexibility are a must when taking part in our Himalaya expeditions, which cover around 2000 km and considerable altitude differences. Road conditions vary from freshly paved to rough tracks.
This tour is a mystical "river journey" to wild Zanskar Valley, hidden in the remotest reaches of the Himalayas.

After crossing rocky valleys and passes to the mouth of the Suru River near Kargil, the gateway to Zanskar Valley. Our route takes us up the wild, rugged valley on a steady climb to Penzi La pass (4,400 m) the only road into Zanskar. We'll be passing enormous glaciers on our way into the valley. We'll slowly work our way up the rough tracks to our destination in Padum.

After exploring Zanskar, get to know the highlights of the Indus Valley. And last but not least, the ultimate high point - one that can also be measured in terms of altitude - the Kardungh La, the highest pass in the world, at 5,605 meters!

For more pls contact us ;-
ricky.singh@planetwayround.com
info@planetwayround.com,
+919896165335,
+919781336000

Welcome to RideAsia Ricky, thanks for posting this, sounds very interesting.

Ally

Have done it before and it is sensational and for me a life changing experience

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

if so...

Have done it before and it is sensational and for me a life changing experience

how about the routing? where did you start / where did you end the trip?

how about the accommodation in rangdum/padum?
tx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Vendors 5
Back
Top Bottom