YZ 250 for Sale - SOLD!

LUFC

Bikes
Berg 300, KTM 350, Trials Scoot
I'm selling my YZ 250 for 75,000 baht. Its a 2003 model and it's in fantastic condition with loads of extras. I hardly use it hence for sale.

The frame and wheels were power coated by Richie.
New radiators
Bashplate
PMB Kickstand
Radiator Guards
9oz FWW for putting power to the ground better.
Forks were re-valved by Race tech in Oz last year.
Heaps of other spares too, far too many to list.

Attachments

• DSCN1499.JPG
    DSCN1499.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 914
  • DSCN1498.JPG
    DSCN1498.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,234
Re: YZ 250 for Sale

Nice bike.. Nice price..

Not at all.. I passed this onto someone who may well have an interest..

As Keld pointed out.. at my house.. Theres 2 yellow bikes.. 2 green bikes.. And only one Blue / Black bike..

Just makes sense ;)

LivinLOS said:
Not at all.. I passed this onto someone who may well have an interest..

As Keld pointed out.. at my house.. Theres 2 yellow bikes.. 2 green bikes.. And only one Blue / Black bike..

Just makes sense ;)

Why the hell doesn't Keld snap this up?

Oops! I posted the wrong photograps. The photos above are BEFORE it had powder coated frame, bashplate, hanguards, sprocket cover etc.

Below it close to how it looks now, the only difference is the wheels are much nicer, dark blue rims with black hubs. Dont have a photo, sorry.

Also have some spare parts that are NOT listed above that I am willing to sell fairly cheaply, such a brand new Wiseco piston kit and gasket set, rear shock and spring, workshop manual. These are high cost items so I will not give away with the bike.

Before I owned it, thuis bike was owned by Brian Morris (BRM) in pattaya who is a YZ enthusiast to say the least. He sold it to me to get a 2007 Ally framed YZ. It has been really well looked after.

It also has the Clarke oversize tank fitted to it, which I think is 11 litres capacity.

This is a fast bike and very easy to ride with the FWW, so any 2 stroke riders will appreciate it. Take the FWW off and it becomes shockingly fast. It makes my KTM300 feel slow!

Attachments

• 23032010093.jpg
    23032010093.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 5,189
  • 23032010094.jpg
    23032010094.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4,149

OK so I am weak.. Appointment to view booked..

I love the smell of premix in the morning,smells like.. Victory..

Back
Top Bottom