Yamaha Square Chiang Mai new FZ09 colours

tobiascra

Saw in Yamaha Square today they have new colours available in the FZ09 2015. Didnt get any photos but check out the attachments below from the web showing the exact same colours now available. Theres now matt grey and yellow! What do you guys think?

IMG_3229.jpgIMG_3227.jpg2015_FZ-09_RYC1_CA_3.png8.jpg

While they're not the greatest match, I like how the blue wheels 'pop' on the grey. If I were buying one, I'd probably go for the yellow, though- it's less likely to get lost in the sea of black/grey cars and trucks, and it does look good as well (though it has a bit of a BMW vibe).

Theres one I keep seeing posted thats being hot rodded about in Malaysia.. With a KTM EXC headlight and loads of mods, new suspension setup etc.

Have to say that one really does look hot.. I would be tempted by that over the hypermotard I think.

Pity. The yellow looks nice, though, as does the anthracite one with the blue wheels. It may be a question of whatever colour they have.

I've been trying to locate Yamaha Square on Googlemaps, but can't find it. Can anyone tell me exactly where it is, please?

Back
Top Bottom