Wishing everyone a wonderful 2013

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
The last day of 2012 is slipping away & a great riding year it's been for all of us.

We've been fortunate to be able to follow the track racing progress of Luke Stokes & Colin Butler in 2012 from the Panadda Racing Team. Media reporter, Barry Russell has done a superb job keeping us up on their racing progress. Starting out in the novice naked 650 class to working their way up to the front of the 1,000cc SB1 class, their achievements have been astonishing, wishing them both immense success in 2013.

On a more serious note, this year we've noticed a increase in off-road trail riding injuries (strained/ broken arms/ legs etc...), I think a lot of this has to do with the vast amount of rider's that have taken up technical enduro riding in the last year or so, not attributable to a change in existing trail rider's styles (ie - a lot more riders doing it).

Also, it's been fascinating to watch the growth in foreign rider's coming through north Thailand, the numbers are immense, was a pleasure to see. We now get to meet almost all of them as they travel through Chiang Mai. Hopefully we'll see some more at the Horizons Unlimited Travelers meeting in Chiang Mai on 11th & 12th January 2013.

So as 2012 draws to an end, we'd like to wish everyone who has helped RideAsia.net become the success it is, a fantastic, safe 2013. We're lucky to be able to ride in freedom in one of the most beautiful parts of the planet, never forget how lucky we are here.

Lastly a big thanks from me to the RideAsia.net admin team, who without their help this free adventure riding forum would not be possible - thank you very much.

.... safe 2013. We're lucky to be able to ride in freedom in one of the most beautiful parts of the planet, never forget how lucky we are here.

Yes, we are indeed fortunate.
Personally, like many, I'll be 'on the road' for the first day of the year.
'New Year, New Roads'. :p

Yes, we are indeed fortunate.
Personally, like many, I'll be 'on the road' for the first day of the year.
'New Year, New Roads'. :p

Amen to that, have a good one and ride safe :MJ :DD

Likewise Phil, and to all the other readers and posters here.
Hope to drop into Riders tonight. Friends are talking of going up to the viewpoint on Doi.S tonight but from what I have heard I've no intention of going anywherenon a bike tonight. If I get hit by a drunk in a truck I'd rather be in another truck.
Tim.

Awwww shucks Phil, I just came over all teary eyed reading your post ;)

Indeed I wish all trouble free rides, easy border crossings, perfect photos, successful videos, strong clutch cables, full tanks, comfy seats, quiet helmets, inflated tyres & upright bikes!

But above all, I wish the readers of this forum a very happy, healthy & prosperous 2013.

:jump

Ally

A Happy New year to all, and a special thanks to all the legends on this forum that keep inspiring new tours. Have fun, be safe.

Happy New Year!
I wish you all the best of everything for 2013 from Singapore!
Ride on! :lost

16569_371229792973437_1024083663_n.jpg

Happy New Year to all from Bahrain 00:19am 2013.

Happy New Year, one and all.

Peace, brothers and sisters....

039-1.jpg

Happy New Year from Tanzania.
Hope 2013 is half as interesting as the last one:jump

Bliadhna Mhath Ùr

Back
Top Bottom