Where to fix shock in Chiang Mai?

Redytoride

Bikes
enduro
Problem is crf250l front shocks and yes i know the shocks are not good but now my front wheel was out and try to push the shock by hand and the other one was like it's should be and the other one can push up whit one finger... How the garanties work in thailand and do they even know how to fix? Bike have drive about 5000km. Or bring somewhere to fix or just keep driving? Now is not the time to buy better one.

Isn't that by design? One fork leg has the spring and the other the shock?

hm0713058021.gif

This was new for me have like this separate shock. Good to know but still they are not so good. I have hit the front bottom too many time. But any way do in chiang mai have some body who know the shocks? I have one back gas shock what need to fix.

Joe from Joe's Bike Team knows a place in Chiang Mai that can service shocks.

Problem is crf250l front shocks and yes i know the shocks are not good but now my front wheel was out and try to push the shock by hand and the other one was like it's should be and the other one can push up whit one finger... How the garanties work in thailand and do they even know how to fix? Bike have drive about 5000km. Or bring somewhere to fix or just keep driving? Now is not the time to buy better one.

Back
Top Bottom