Whats for sale in Nan?

garethw

Bikes
KTM 250 EXC-F
Due to a bereavement we now have an unforeseen trip up North to Pua I was wondering if anyone up North knows of anything in the 250cc range for sale at the moment in Nan area, preferably with green book. We are leaving early Friday morning and returning to Pattaya on Tuesday morning. Bike will mainly be used off road but need green book and plate.

Cheers

Gareth

Try the motorcross mechanic north of the Grand Mansion Hotel, on the corner of the big traffic light junction for R 1080, northbound on the LHS, he will know of bikes for sale in the area.

See the map below:

NAN.jpg

Cheers, I called in there Monday morning and he told me to go to Chiang Mai, for a better chance of finding something. Unfortunately due to work getting in the way of life again we had no time to drive there on the way back home this time.

garethw said:
Cheers, I called in there Monday morning and he told me to go to Chiang Mai, for a better chance of finding something. Unfortunately due to work getting in the way of life again we had no time to drive there on the way back home this time.

Give us some parameters, maybe we can find what you're looking for in Chiang Mai

Back
Top Bottom