" We need toys for the children "

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
When Ally and I delivered a huge load of food, clothing and other necessary items to Khun Yuam for the victims of the tragic fire at the Ban Mae Surin refugee camp ...

906993_626662080683859_1949461933_o.jpg

... I was told by a Council officer that their big need now was for toys, games, books etc which will help the children to cope with the trauma and sadness they are currently enduring.

DSC07776.jpg

Those little kids have seen some horrendous sights that no child should ever see.

902513_626466660703401_1333891912_o.jpg

549841_10151547561960132_1096306688_n.jpg

So, seeing we still have a few thousand baht in the kitty from our first round of donations, how about trying once more to raise a bit more money so we can procure enough toys etc to take to the kids?

If you missed out on the first round of donations, or if you'd like to 'double dip', please contact Phil or myself and we'll acknowledge your offer then go shopping during this coming week.

I plan to take whatever we can procure to Khun Yuam on Friday 5th.

Readers can PM me if you want to my bank details, or contact Phil for an alternative arrangement.

C'mon guys, one more effort.

Thank you.

We'll see your 5, 2 Wheels......and raise you 1000.

6000THB from Laos Adventure Riders and Ban Gai.

Do I hear 7000THB???

Thank you very much Eric.
And thank you to those who prefer to be anonymous. :DD

Thanks Tim 'Gnasher' for your donation.

And Auke for transportation offer.

2wheels, better double check on the language requirements for books!
As their educational needs are not provided for by Thai authority I am not sure what languages they learn in school?!
So I doubt if the children can read Thai?!

Under control mate.
I'm thinking of activity books, drawing books, cartoon books etc rather than literature.

Good, it just popped into my mind when my contact at Best Friend mentioned they use Karen/Karenni interpretors to communicate........

Today we received a generous donation from "GSforLife" in Malaysia.
Thank you Mr Ding.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Thailand Information 1
Back
Top Bottom