Tuned 2007 Honda CB 1300 SF for sale

barrygrussell

Bikes
Kawasaki Z800, Yamaha Mio
SDC11290_Edit_RS.jpgNormally a Honda CB 1300 would get no more than a yawn from me, but I was ready to buy this from Fabian 'Frank' Braily until I remembered an outstanding tax bill.

Here's why I wanted it so much:

1. It has done less than 12,000km
2. The tuning was done properly by Dirtshop (full Akrapovic system + PC 3 + BMC air filter). The before and after dyno graphs are available
3. Excise tax is paid
4. It looks good even without Pewe sitting on it
5. The asking price of 275,000 baht is pretty much what it would fetch in the UK. A used bike price in Thailand I could actually get my head around, in other words.

Please let me know if you are interested or know someone else who might be - or contact Frank directly.
SDC11294_Edit_RS.jpg

Got a chance to ride this bike last night, and now I really get it. These are the five things that turn it from a barge into a beast:

1 Fit a proper air filter (+5bhp)

2. Fit a rear sprocket with an extra tooth for grin-inducing acceleration at the expense of unusable top speed

3. Crank up the rear suspension by 25mm for quick steering

4. Add a full Akrapovic exhaust system

5. Fit a Power Commander and get the mapping done by a proper tuner, like Dirtshop Thailand (+20bhp)

This is a great street bike. It will stay with anything up to around 220km/h, anything above which is an unnecessary pain in the neck on a naked bike anyway. It turns quickly thanks to the rear ride height being cranked up and accelerates out of bends like a lioness that has just spotted a wounded antelope. The power comes through fast and smooth thanks to the exhaust and the PC and everything else works just like a Honda should. You can see how much 'Woody' on the billboard liked it too ...
IMG_2849_Edit_WM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom