troy bayliss and friends

So THAT'S how ya go round corners hahahah! That Lovett's a funny fucker aint he!! Cheers Crowy, good post. Who's that "Open Your Eyes" soundtrack by?

re Randy de Puniet
"Don't know whether he's ridden dirt before; probably when he runs off the track!"

re Toby
"He will be a threat today. If it isn't to everybody else it will be to himself!"

Classic!

Wow,great event didn`t know anything about it,plenty of familiar Oz dirt tracker faces in the field.

Some of the old timers are obviously past their best but look like they are still enjoying themselves.

hey lew ,i had a couple of mates that went and they said it was some of the best racing theyve seen.hopefully it will be a yearly event

^ looks from the turn out of spectators and the fun factor of the riders it will be a permanent event Greg.

Results were a little surprising but i`m sure at their peak some of the older guys would have been quite capable of winning it.

Inaugural Troy Bayliss Classic hailed a huge success

1. Michael Kirkness
2. Troy Herfoss
3. Jarryd Oram
4. Troy Bayliss
5. Paul Caslick
6. Broc Parkes
7. Jamie Stauffer
8. Damian Cudlin
9. Josh Waters
10. Josh Brookes
DNF – Chris Vermeulen, Josh Hook

yeh great event.i also heard on the grapevine that garry mcoy is starting his own race school down there with dirt and tar.hope he does well there.There are a lot more tracks popping up down there especially out of the cities.

Back
Top Bottom